Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked pot at age 10... is this a problem?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked pot at age 10... is this a problem?

The one and only time i ever tried any kind of drug was at the age of 10. At the time my friends were 13-15 year of age and they some how got some pot and i took one hit. This is my ONLY big black spot on my record. It was full on experimentation and the second i got home regreted it and have ever since. How big of a problem will this be when they read it? Will they look more down upon it because of my age at the time? Am i just being paranoid and its not as bad as im making it out to be in my head?
    Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun

You are being paranoid. This issue will not be an issue.

Comment

Be honest and don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by calicopper View Post
        The one and only time i ever tried any kind of drug was at the age of 10. At the time my friends were 13-15 year of age and they some how got some pot and i took one hit. This is my ONLY big black spot on my record. It was full on experimentation and the second i got home regreted it and have ever since. How big of a problem will this be when they read it? Will they look more down upon it because of my age at the time? Am i just being paranoid and its not as bad as im making it out to be in my head?
        Disclose it. Past that, don't worry about it. It isn't going to be a problem.

Comment

no question about whether i was going to disclose it or not... 100% going to. never lied about it before not going to start now. I was just being paranoid i guess. thanks guys
          Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun

Comment

I don't know man.. 10 is too young to smoke pot.. j/k

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3173 users online. 145 members and 3028 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X