300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background packet question about vehicle liability

it asks for me to list current liability on MY vehicles. I dont personally own any vehicles. The car i do drive on a daily basis is under my fathers name, on occasion i will drive his truck as well. Insurance purposes i am able to drive either car but do i list both vehicles, just the one i drive, or none and make a side note towards end of packet that i do have reliable transportation?
    Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun

I'm in the same situation you are in. I drive both my parents cars, but I don't own any. I just list them both, with the proper info listed. Better safe then sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by calicopper View Post
      it asks for me to list current liability on MY vehicles. I dont personally own any vehicles. The car i do drive on a daily basis is under my fathers name, on occasion i will drive his truck as well. Insurance purposes i am able to drive either car but do i list both vehicles, just the one i drive, or none and make a side note towards end of packet that i do have reliable transportation?
      List both vehicles which you regularly drive. Explain in "remarks" the situation you described to us. It will probably be necessary to list the carrier/policy number of the liability policy which covers you.You should be OK.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4935 users online. 274 members and 4661 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X