300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• References

hi im currently going through the process with LAPD...im filling out my background packet but im kinda stumped on my references..i had my references set-up, like a couple of co-workers, 3 of my supervisors, and my uncle and cousin, but i read the fine print and i cant use relatives, so my family is out, also i can only use individuals within 10 years of my age .. im only 20 and my supervisors/managers are 40+ , im just worried because i wanted good solid references and well my friends are just regular 20 years olds .. i dont know if they will really help me out .. just wanted to vent, i'll start thinking hard of whom i can use, my initial backround review is Sep 2nd, so i have to get everything ready...

Originally posted by krispykreme View Post
    hi im currently going through the process with LAPD...im filling out my background packet but im kinda stumped on my references..i had my references set-up, like a couple of co-workers, 3 of my supervisors, and my uncle and cousin, but i read the fine print and i cant use relatives, so my family is out, also i can only use individuals within 10 years of my age .. im only 20 and my supervisors/managers are 40+ , im just worried because i wanted good solid references and well my friends are just regular 20 years olds .. i dont know if they will really help me out .. just wanted to vent, i'll start thinking hard of whom i can use, my initial backround review is Sep 2nd, so i have to get everything ready...
    Let me suggest you visit www.policebackground.net. The website deals with application and hiring process issues for LAPD applicants. Simply do a short registration process,and join the forum. I believe you'll find it helpful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4613 users online. 286 members and 4327 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X