Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Yeah I never planned on not disclosing.
    I have a security clearance and disclosed everything, never had a problem. I told the dept I rode with I had been arrested before, I just thought it odd that nothing showed up.
    I am home on leave right meow so I went to the court house and got the charges, dates and dispositions. There was no charge since I didn't want the print outs certified.
    It was a class c mis. with a fine paid. I also had an agg assault for which I got a no bill from the grand jury.
    I am not worried about it.

Leave a comment:

• jakflak
    replied
    It may not be showing up because of no conviction. Are you sure it was a full arrest and not a detox or detention? Were you charged with something?

BTW: the above advice is good; disclose everything.

Leave a comment:

• chiefcop
    replied
    Originally posted by txkifr View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I recently did a ride along with an agency I am applying at. I had told the officer I was with about my two prior arrests, which were both over ten years ago. I went back with him while he ran me and when my record came back I was clean. As in nothing. No arrests, no traffic tickets, nothing.
    Is there a time limit on how long arrests or violations stay in the system? I am going to disclose everything anyway, but I am not sure about exact dates for tickets or fines paid, etc. Should I just swag it?

I am not a BI expert by any means, but when I would do them for hires (in small communities) I would check the local courts where the person lived. It is very interesting to see records of a person that stases they don't have one. This wold be called an integrity issue, and will cost a job easily.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by txkifr View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I recently did a ride along with an agency I am applying at. I had told the officer I was with about my two prior arrests, which were both over ten years ago. I went back with him while he ran me and when my record came back I was clean. As in nothing. No arrests, no traffic tickets, nothing.
    Is there a time limit on how long arrests or violations stay in the system? I am going to disclose everything anyway, but I am not sure about exact dates for tickets or fines paid, etc. Should I just swag it?
    Full disclosure is your friend. In most cases the BI can still access the records you referred to. Come as close as you can to the actual charges,dates, times, dispositions.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Criminal History/Traffic Gone?

Criminal History/Traffic Gone?

Hey Guys,

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6333 users online. 368 members and 5965 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X