300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just met for the BI earlier this past week

Now, I feel like absolute crap. Of course, I disclosed everything I remembered during the questionnaire. I have a pretty clean past, but still... man, that sucked. I'm the kind of guy that likes to leave his screw ups behind, so it was hard. But, it's good, I'm one more step closer to employment!

Originally posted by AUSly09 View Post
    Now, I feel like absolute crap. Of course, I disclosed everything I remembered during the questionnaire. I have a pretty clean past, but still... man, that sucked. I'm the kind of guy that likes to leave his screw ups behind, so it was hard. But, it's good, I'm one more step closer to employment!
    Don't want to really know about the screw-ups,certainly not on an open forum. You know what they are, and that's what's important. Keep in mind that departments aren't looking for saints. Put your stuff up there, as in be honest. Let the department sort it out. Good luck.

Comment

Haha, I know. The last thing I want to do is talk about that again. I was just commenting on how I felt about it. Anyone else feel like dirt coming out of the BI meeting? lol, I think I ended up remembering stuff I forgot about awhile ago. I think I'd rather do an oral board than all that again.

Comment

Originally posted by AUSly09 View Post
        Haha, I know. The last thing I want to do is talk about that again. I was just commenting on how I felt about it. Anyone else feel like dirt coming out of the BI meeting? lol, I think I ended up remembering stuff I forgot about awhile ago. I think I'd rather do an oral board than all that again.
        I have been there too. I also like to think of myself as a good person, but trying to discuss all my past faults is difficult. However, as PhilipCal stated, the agency knows that everyone is not perfect. Just be as honest as possible and everything will work out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4308 users online. 238 members and 4070 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X