300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retaking poly and psyche?

after having issues through fto i resigned and went to work inside the county jail as a correctional officer, my dept gave me an oppourtunity to return in a year, they said they would complete a updated background, however my question and if anyone can answer it is, will the dept also ask me to go through the poly and psyche again or just an updated back ground, i dont know what post requires or if its up to the dept. thank you.

Originally posted by gixxer600 View Post
    after having issues through fto i resigned and went to work inside the county jail as a correctional officer, my dept gave me an oppourtunity to return in a year, they said they would complete a updated background, however my question and if anyone can answer it is, will the dept also ask me to go through the poly and psyche again or just an updated back ground, i dont know what post requires or if its up to the dept. thank you.
    Check with your department. Retaking/not retaking the exams is probably governed by department policy.

Comment

When I had applied for a police officer position I had to retake the the psyche and polygraph.

My first assignment was being a security officer. I had already took a psyche exam but the Dr did not see me then . I had also previously took the poly exam as well. Im in Texas though and we don't use POST
      My life is in GOD’s hands, and he hasn’t finished with me yet.

Comment

I can't speak for your state or department, but here in Connecticut, the polygraph and psych are only good for about six months. After that, you have to retake them if the case may be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6328 users online. 339 members and 5989 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X