300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making friends...

When I decided I wanted to join the RCMP I had already changed my life from when I was in high school (grade 11 smoking pot, had tried E,) ... I've been a 100% good since I was 17 (I'll turn 21 on aug 20th) and I still have 2 years togo till I can apply.

Well in all this time I've only met one person who doesn't either drink everyday, smoke pot, Hang out with freak shows or anything else that would get me in trouble. I'm seriously depressed I can't meet anyone in this province. I have no friends I just sit at home and either play video games or guitar.

How do you guys have fun ???

What? I never said those thing are fun.

Church though that's a good idea.

Comment

Matthew, I second the idea of a church group. Whether or not you decide on that option, chose your friends carefully. There's plenty of fun to be had with decent people which doesn't involve the use of drugs, or the excessive use of alcohol. When you apply to the RCMP, or any other Force, you'll be competing with many other applicants. The choices you make now can impact your prospects greatly. That is for good or for bad. Good luck in your endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by toughjerseyguy
        If you think drinking everyday, smoking pot, and using "E" is fun than maybe you should find another career aspiration. Why don't you find a church group or club of some sort. Take up hunting or fishing, ride bikes, excercise, whatever. You can't be serious with this question?

You may want to re-read his first post.

Comment

I dont drink, smoke pot, smoke anything perhaps.. never did never will and I have friends who do it, did it and will never even touch it. As for your question, I work 8 hours a day, exercise 2-3 hours and sleep for 8..

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewP View Post
            When I decided I wanted to join the RCMP I had already changed my life from when I was in high school (grade 11 smoking pot, had tried E,) ... I've been a 100% good since I was 17 (I'll turn 21 on aug 20th) and I still have 2 years togo till I can apply.

Well in all this time I've only met one person who doesn't either drink everyday, smoke pot, Hang out with freak shows or anything else that would get me in trouble. I'm seriously depressed I can't meet anyone in this province. I have no friends I just sit at home and either play video games or guitar.

How do you guys have fun ???
            Get active in your community by volunteering first of all. If you are interested in a career in LE in Canada you need to do some community volunteering. Get involved in sports and make friends through those kinds of activities. Try and get involved with volunteer organizations that are LE related so you can make friends with the same goals.
            On The Line All The Time!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3049 users online. 151 members and 2898 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X