300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to contact my BI

I took my polygraph 1 month ago this Thursday and since then, have not heard anything from my BI...no letter, no phone call, no visit...nothing. None of my references, relatives, or friends have been questioned either. I know this process takes time, but I'm still curious when or if I should contact him for an update.
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
    I took my polygraph 1 month ago this Thursday and since then, have not heard anything from my BI...no letter, no phone call, no visit...nothing. None of my references, relatives, or friends have been questioned either. I know this process takes time, but I'm still curious when or if I should contact him for an update.
    I understand your anxiety,waiting is probably one of the more difficult aspects of the hiring process. Most BI's will take anywhere from one to three months. Six months or more is not unheard of. I'd hold off a little longer in trying to contact a BI.

Comment

I honestly would contact him and ask for an update, be honest, tell him that you have been feeling very anxious. This is what i have done and so far my process is going quicker than expected. Every week since i began i would call and ask whats going on..Its not gonna kill anyone to phone them and ask, or email. Good luck man

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4816 users online. 268 members and 4548 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X