Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the written on September 6

Hi everyone,

I used to post here, back in April and May. I just had general question about my background that I thought you all could help me out in. My basic questions were about me being separated from the USAF while in basic (due to anemia and anxiety, which I was eventually separated under "uncharacterized") and also having a suspended license for two years, but was taken care of back in June 04.

I made sure to list both of these, on the initial application under the "more info" section. And that I have received treatment for the medical issues. I got an email a few days ago, letting me know the dates, times, and location of the written exam, and if passed, the physical fitness test.

I was just wondering if, they read the "more info" section, and still thought I was worth a shot, or if maybe they just skimmed thru it, and decided to just let whomever applied take the test. Maybe they figure its the job of the BI's to sort thru it?

Also, I got a call from the academy coordinator, asking if I had a valid drivers license, as my license expired after I submitted my application. I told him I did, and he made a note of it, and when I take the test to make sure to pass it along to the testers. So, I'm assuming he also read the "more info" section.

I know no one would probably remember my name on these forums, but I do appreciate the help I got. It was just basic questions, but it helped out a lot. I plan on checking out some study guide books at the library for the police exam, and I have already been running and training for the physical fitness test. I don't know if its a pass/fail test, or if they score and rank it though.

Originally posted by EMMorneau View Post
    Hi everyone,

I used to post here, back in April and May. I just had general question about my background that I thought you all could help me out in. My basic questions were about me being separated from the USAF while in basic (due to anemia and anxiety, which I was eventually separated under "uncharacterized") and also having a suspended license for two years, but was taken care of back in June 04.

I made sure to list both of these, on the initial application under the "more info" section. And that I have received treatment for the medical issues. I got an email a few days ago, letting me know the dates, times, and location of the written exam, and if passed, the physical fitness test.

I was just wondering if, they read the "more info" section, and still thought I was worth a shot, or if maybe they just skimmed thru it, and decided to just let whomever applied take the test. Maybe they figure its the job of the BI's to sort thru it?

Also, I got a call from the academy coordinator, asking if I had a valid drivers license, as my license expired after I submitted my application. I told him I did, and he made a note of it, and when I take the test to make sure to pass it along to the testers. So, I'm assuming he also read the "more info" section.

I know no one would probably remember my name on these forums, but I do appreciate the help I got. It was just basic questions, but it helped out a lot. I plan on checking out some study guide books at the library for the police exam, and I have already been running and training for the physical fitness test. I don't know if its a pass/fail test, or if they score and rank it though.
    Test well on the written exam. Depending upon how you score, you'll be called for further steps in the hiring process. Put another way, concern yourself with passing the written exam with a good score. The rest of the process will follow. The issues you mentioned will be dealt with as your application progresses.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6060 users online. 337 members and 5723 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X