Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the worst looking car on the road.....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the worst looking car on the road.....

Today while driving my service van, I saw a patchee gray 1982-84 Ford something. This thing had rust spots (port holes) so big, you fish through them. One hub cap, hanger for antenna, and about 3 pounds of grey tape holding up the rear bumper. The driver was about 60 and had a portable radio on the dash, playing soft rock. You guys seen anything like this? Did you cite it or just save your eye sight for softer visions?

Oh, car did not smoke nor was any of the lights out.

I saw a guy with a newer model Honda Accord (several years ago) and I assume he was rearended and wanted to pocket the money. He rebuilt the rear of the car with plywood, yes plywood and used boat trailer lights as tail lights. Ugliest thing I ever saw.
    Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you...

Comment

Pontiac Aztek of any year, color, and state of repair.
      I miss you, Dave.
      http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

The front of a pontiac solstice. Looks like a speeding smily happy meal from Mcdonalds through my rear view mirror. The rest of the car looks good though.

I second that of a pontiac aztek, it looks like a larger version of the 80's honda CRX, but lifted. It really does look like an ASStech....is how we used to comment on them.

I would also like to add in the AMX grimlins; but I don't ever see those on the road.

Comment

I don't need probable cause to search your vehicle... AR 190-5.

Comment

Pontiac Aztek, followed by Dodge Caliber (not so awful in black)
            Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
              Pontiac Aztek of any year, color, and state of repair.
              Yes, yes, yes...
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Toyota Prius. Absolutely UGLY!! I don't care if it gets 50 mpg it's down right ugly. If I want to save gas I drive my little Hyuandai or a motorcycle..
                "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

The Smart Car http://www.smartusa.com/

Comment

Oh I'd have to say the V6 Charger Police Pkg. j/k Not a big fan of Dodge.

I saw a picture once of a car with a portable generator screwed onto the trunk with a plywood "deck" on the back window sitting on the plywood was a wall mount AC unit. Now thats redneck
                    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Comment

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....gi?u=ugly_cars

I vote for the Element. I mean, what possesses someone to drive something like that? I'd crawl where I was going before I drove something that looked like that.
                      “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

I hate those Scions. I just want to see it run off a cliff and burn. They should take away your man card for having one.
                        Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

I would not say the worst car but definately unique. Those familiar with Ocean City, MD have most likely seen it parked at the art gallery

Comment

Toyota Prius, hands down. Ugly to look at bad for the environment having to discard the battery, uses tons of energy to build with two engines, and parts shipped from all over the world. But if it FEELS good.....

Comment

There's a dude in my area that has covered his 90's era van completely with shiny new-looking pennies. Retard.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2691 users online. 140 members and 2551 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X