300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight

For those of you who have seen The Dark Knight, how would you respond if a figure such as Batman appeared in the 'real' world and fought crime as depicted in the movie?

Bearing in mind the way the story develops, would you be for or against such a figure?

Is this like the tuned Suburu thread??

lol

Honestly, I think we'd be chasing him too.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Well, if he'd stick around and do all the paperwork I'd have to do afterwards, I'd be for him. Otherwise I'd call him a big a pain in the ***. If I have to do the paperwork, I'm gonna be the one having the fun!!

Comment

I think if we had the Crime depicted in the Batman world, he would be the least of our problems.

M-11
        “All men dream...... But not equally..
        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Pull up a chair and a cooler......watch the carnage unfold against the bad guys.......

seriously though, WHAT are they spiking the tea with over in England?
          The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by ROSchwoe
            I'm Batman

No, ur the fat guy running around in the batman costume. I'm the real Batman!

Comment

With the way the liberals b*tch and complain about everything I'm sure they'd put enough pressure on the local govt for us to catch him and lock him away forever....personally I wouldn't be looking to hard to catch him.

Comment

as long as he doesn't open carry

Comment

I concur with M-11. If the mayhem that was depicted in Dark Knight was going on the least of our worries would be Batman.
                  Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5875 users online. 335 members and 5540 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X