300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat/Republican

Of all the cops you know and work with, would you say the majority are Democrat or Republican? Or is it pretty balanced?

Most I know would be described as moderate Republicans.

Comment

Republican
      Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers."

Comment

Republican.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Republican
          The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Most I know are republicans, but I do know a couple of'em who bat on the other side of the plate.
            sigpic

Comment

Republican.
              1*

Comment

^^^Yep, the big "R"!!!!!
                Your Gauging Intelligence From An Ignorant Scale

Comment

Every department has liberals. You can usually spot them in the office with a gold badge, suit, and a coffee cop. Most uniformed cops refer to them as "sir" or "ma'am".

Comment

I hate to say R or D...Red or Blue. Both parties are full of idiots and liars... I consider myself an American, a patriot. Maybe conservative, but then, since i draw a Navy pension, I do draw off the public for a small part of my income. However, I earned those through years of servcie, and many missed holidays na dtime with my family due to deployments; 14-16 hour work days for 6 months at a time. Any military member will tell you the life, but it's a decision I willingly made.

Comment

Hey, Sgts around here sport the Gold badge. And Republican by a very large majority.

GWBJR, this is ask a COP
                      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR
                        You mean the ones with the view of the larger picture.
                        no, the ones that didnt do more than about 5 minutes in a patrol car.....yet, think they are Gods' gift to law enforcement

and are usually referred to as as something less than printable by the line cops.......

ps.....dont post in 'ask a cop' again.....this is 'ask a cop' not 'ask a civilian'

ONLY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS CAN *REPLY* TO POSTS IN 'ASK A COP'
                        All Others BANNED on FIRST Offense
                        Last edited by LA DEP; 08-07-2008, 09:29 PM.
                        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Republican..........and those who aren't, usually keep their political views to themselves.

Comment

Republican or Conservative. Don't know of any LEOs here otherwise unless they are "closet libs".

I know a few Libs, but they teach at a college, practice law, sell real estate, or work at a conv. store.
                            "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

I have found that most cops that consider themselves liberal are actually moderate republicans or sometimes as far over as conservative dems (think of Zell)
                              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4707 users online. 233 members and 4474 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X