300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit problems?

I've been wanting to apply either for the LAPD or LASD but the thing that is holding me off is my credit. My credit isn't the best, and I know I have a few bad points, one thing I am prompt with and have not messed up on is my car loan. There are a few other things that are not as good. Do I have any chance? Thanks

There are several threads relating to this subject, in fact, there are more than several. A search of the site will allow you to probably have your questions answered. Your best bet would be to contact a BI (background investigator) and speak to him/her. They would be best suited to answer as different departments take different approaches to these things.
    Your Gauging Intelligence From An Ignorant Scale

Comment

Originally posted by DestinationZack View Post
      I've been wanting to apply either for the LAPD or LASD but the thing that is holding me off is my credit. My credit isn't the best, and I know I have a few bad points, one thing I am prompt with and have not messed up on is my car loan. There are a few other things that are not as good. Do I have any chance? Thanks
      Let me suggest you go to www.policebackground.net. This is a privately maintained website which deals with the LAPD hiring process. Many issues are discussed, including those dealing with credit. I believe you'll find it very informative.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6000 users online. 345 members and 5655 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X