300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA Police

hey, I needed a little advice on getting a job apon completion of my ACT 120 training. I know being 22 I am young for the job, and would have a hard time finding full time work in PA. However, I wouldnt mind working 2 part-time jobs to get experience. Do you guys have any advice that you could share? I have a 4 year bachelors degree in criminal justice and would hate to be part-time for longer than a year or two. I dont mind the pay starting out because I can work my way up eventually. Any advice you guys have would be very helpful, thanks.

It all depends on where in PA are you looking for a job. I live on the south/east portion of PA- 10 miles out of Philly- and this area is VERY competitive! I only have a 2-year degree but what helped me with landing the fulltime job is my 2 year experience as a part-time cop. It sounds like youre on the right track but its very hard in this state b/c you have people apply from other states b/c of the great pay and benefits. I've been to civil service tests where 800 people show up! Anyway, good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4323 users online. 244 members and 4079 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X