300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can i do with this module 3

I want to take this course and was wondering after i am done with this course only; what jobs in law enforcement can i do. In the near future i will continue on with the others level 1 &2. Level III Modulate Law 6.5 units

Enforcement Basic Course

Credit/No Credit. State Mandated. This course complies with the Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) requirements for the Level III Modulated Law Enforcement Basic Course. Course includes professionalism and ethics, criminal law, laws of arrest and search and seizure, report writing, vehicle operations, use of force and force options, chemical agents, and firearms training

Level III? Almost nothing. I don't even know if there are many departments who use Level III reserves. If you take Level II, you could be a reserve officer. To work solo, even as a reserve, you'll need the full academy.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
      Level III? Almost nothing. I don't even know if there are many departments who use Level III reserves. If you take Level II, you could be a reserve officer. To work solo, even as a reserve, you'll need the full academy.
      So what about if i get the module 2 or level 2 along with module 3 will i be able to do school police? Or with both 2&3 modules what jobs can i get.

Comment

They won't get you any kind of law enforcement job, except maybe a Community Service Officer. They might help with getting you hired as as a security guard. The Level III, II and I classes are to train people as reserves. Being a reserve is not a job - it's a volunteer position that is generally unpaid.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
          They won't get you any kind of law enforcement job, except maybe a Community Service Officer. They might help with getting you hired as as a security guard. The Level III, II and I classes are to train people as reserves. Being a reserve is not a job - it's a volunteer position that is generally unpaid.
          So what kind of certs to those guys have that work patrol/campus safety at the local college or high school a pc 832? they have everything a cop has except a weapon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4867 users online. 317 members and 4550 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X