300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horrible situation. plz help

Recently I was pulled over once again to find that my license was suspended again. I keep thinking I get it taken care of and this is the 2nd time I was driving while suspended. Even more surprised to find out that the officer found a small ammount of marajuana in my car! Which I'm assuming is my ex-roomate's. My public defender told me I would get a urine test which I am not worried about passing. I would just like to know what kind of consequences I am looking at here....

For legal advice: Consult an attorney. (If not your public defender, pay for one!)
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

My response to the original post would be "riiiiiiight". Do you think we are a bunch of rubes?
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Referring to what to expect, well, that really depends on a lot of other factors that are not mentioned in your original post. Instead of asking you a bunch of questions, you should probably just ask your attorney as he/she should know.
        The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97175401400927
          Geaux Tigers

Comment

Why was your OL suspended? unpaid tickets? DUI?

As for the MJ..... youre driving the car, and you own the car... youre responsible for it.

Comment

If your lucky, you'll get lethal injection. If the judge is unusually angry, it will be Ol' Sparky for you. Seriously, both offenses are minor and require that you pay a fine and maybe some probation. If you are worried about the consequences, stop smokin weed and driving while suspended.
              Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6247 users online. 339 members and 5908 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X