300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo Cod

any sworn LEO's who play COD4 online and are not, currently, affiliated with a clan or happy with their clan?
    Last edited by injunwil; 08-05-2008, 11:02 PM.

LoL,
    Took me a second to figure out you were talking about call of duty. I was thinking COD piece and WTH..................
    Last edited by Monkeybomb; 08-05-2008, 11:04 PM.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
      LoL,
      Took me a second to figure out you were talking about call of duty. I was thinking COD piece.............
      i'll add the "4" to make it easier

Comment

I've been known to dabble, but I'm not interested in joining a clan.

Comment

I have it and played it online but not since bout Feb due to being busy with other stuff....I play with a clan called F.S.F. and they've been around since the Delta Force/Joint Operations days .... I'm one of the originals with them although like I said I haven't been active for months.

Comment

I haven't played in a while, but I am interested in joining and getting started again. I love that game. You have xbox 360 right, or PS3?
            What is Perseverance?
            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
              I haven't played in a while, but I am interested in joining and getting started again. I love that game. You have xbox 360 right, or PS3?
              PS3. i'im guessin you have the 360? they're are no multi platform servers, yet. but remember the days when you could only text message cell phone users who had your same service provider? that tells me will one day live in a world where we can all play regardless of whether you're Sony, X, PC. just one united gaming planet

well, anyway, any LEO's who want into a clan made up of entirely of armed professionals hit me up. we're call Sig5

we're not that concerned with K/D ratio or your rank, more about how committed to playing you are.

Comment

Wrong thread, thought I was in Off Duty.
                Last edited by Jak3; 08-06-2008, 03:46 PM. Reason: wrong threads. Sorry.
                "Watch the hands" - J.D. Buck Savage

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4792 users online. 289 members and 4503 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X