300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best pros and cons of being a "LEO"

My first post. Im looking to become a LEO here in NJ. Question I have for the well experienced and expressive LEO's here is. What are your the best pros of the job? (I.E. Discounts, education, new friends, improtant authority feeling, open doors, etc) The worst of Cons?(I.E. the worst of the public, dead body, shift changes, walking patrol, close calls, etc). Thx!

Discounts, get to drive real fast, play with the lights and sirens etc.
    Thats the fun stuff
    I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by zredwire View Post
      My first post. Im looking to become a LEO here in NJ. Question I have for the well experienced and expressive LEO's here is. What are your the best pros of the job? (I.E. Discounts, education, new friends, improtant authority feeling, open doors, etc) The worst of Cons?(I.E. the worst of the public, dead body, shift changes, walking patrol, close calls, etc). Thx!
      I think you're considering the wrong line of work.
      summer - winter - work

Comment

Walking patrol a con? Maybe if you have to walk for 8 hours straight, otherwise it can sometimes seem like a blessing to get out for a while.
        The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

I get to wear handcuffs and leather in public
          A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

I miss you, Dave.
            http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by InfiniteTeach View Post
              Walking patrol a con? Maybe if you have to walk for 8 hours straight, otherwise it can sometimes seem like a blessing to get out for a while.
              lol I've done that for a year straight...it ain't that bad
              MTS, 013

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4104 users online. 222 members and 3882 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X