Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any significance to orange as gang color?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God there aren't too many thugs reading O.com...
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Listen Orange Is Used As A Color. Throughout The Various Gangland Units Deployed And Intelligence Gathered Other Colors Come Into Play With Major Gang Members To Throw Officers Back. A Lot Of Sets
      That Display These Colors Are Not Also Fully Connected To The Major Network Of Gangmembers Nationall And Internationall. Also The Possibility That Many Foreign Gangs(just As Many Of Them As There Are Usa Only Gangs Believe That) Use Colors For Thier Own Identies.

You Should Know How To Defer The Difference Between Someone Wearing A Bandanna For Clothing Or Repping A Criminal Activity Regardless Of The Color Worn.

Comment

I have only one question, Why dont you move. And dont blame it on money, you have the internet

Comment

Yeah, I know there's a difference.

One thing I know is when they are hanging their bandana out of a pocket as a flag, that's for sure representing.

I've seen a lot of red today, but probably a good deal of it is just coincidence. Heck, I wear red -- and was wearing it yesterday when I was riding my bike around.

Can't always assume what the colors are about.

But I am feeling a lot more relaxed and comfortable with the situation right now.

The saga continues...

Kinda funny today.

I was on my porch having my breakfast & coffee (it's a lovely place to do that -- beautiful morning, too). Last week's Bad Boy who did the walk by with the saggy pants and his butt flashing red underwear came by, dressed nicely, no saggy pants.

The funny thing is that he crossed to the OTHER side of the street instead of walking in front of me.

On his return, he did the same thing. A few minutes later he came back up the sidewalk with a friend and this time passed on my side. I thought, hmmm. Guess at least THAT one is afraid of ME. Couldn't even walk the walk without being accompanied. LOL.

Maybe my little performance yesterday DID have some effect.

Maybe can't imagine why this old lady would feel so brave she can ride her bike right past them unless i am armed.

I startled them a couple times yesterday when they passed in front of me in a large group and I got up just as they passed to go pick up trash on the walk. When I made my move in their direction they started high tailing it away. Well, I had my hand in my pocket, holding my cell phone. Ha. Maybe they thought it was a gun. If cops can make that mistake, why not thugs?

I got off to my court watch duties this morning without incident. Then later in the afternoon I had to head out for my physical therapy. There were some older thug types who had pulled their car in behind mine, got out just to hang around, and they were acting stupid. Well I just glared at them and kept heading straight for my car.

They scrambled to get back into their car so fast I almost burst out laughing. Of course I took note of the plate # & wrote it down when I got into my car. Because of the heavy traffic on the street they weren't able to pull out in time.

Now THAT was REALLY funny.

A little while ago (I'm on the porch with my laptop) a whole bunch of them did their slow pass...and they actually said hello to me. They've NEVER done that before, not in all the two years I've been here. Usually they glare at me. Of course I said hello right back.

Who knows what that's about. Anyway, I think my best bet for now is to simply ignore the intimidation tactics, at least as far as I let on to them.

I've got a new thing now. When they pass, I just smile.

I'm sure a lot of the escalation of intimidation tactics last week had to do with my own anxiety over them. They pick up on that.

Originally posted by Bpayne101 View Post
          Listen Orange Is Used As A Color. Throughout The Various Gangland Units Deployed And Intelligence Gathered Other Colors Come Into Play With Major Gang Members To Throw Officers Back. A Lot Of Sets
          That Display These Colors Are Not Also Fully Connected To The Major Network Of Gangmembers Nationall And Internationall. Also The Possibility That Many Foreign Gangs(just As Many Of Them As There Are Usa Only Gangs Believe That) Use Colors For Thier Own Identies.

You Should Know How To Defer The Difference Between Someone Wearing A Bandanna For Clothing Or Repping A Criminal Activity Regardless Of The Color Worn.
          Last edited by rubyrose; 08-04-2008, 05:56 PM.
          Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
          Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
          A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Oh, I'm sure there are a few.

Which is why I took down the real photo I had of myself and try to disguise as much as possible. I'm sure some enterprising person could figure out where I am and who I am, but it would take a lot of work. Thugs don't like to work.

Originally posted by InfiniteTeach View Post
            Thank God there aren't too many thugs reading O.com...
            A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Originally posted by rubyrose View Post

Now THAT was REALLY funny.
              Cleaning up the neighborhood and having fun while doing it...what else could one ask for?
              "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Yep.

While sometimes it can get really scary, a lot of times it's just plain fun.

I did the Citizens Police Academy last fall, and we got one night of firearms training: 12 rounds with their standard issue .45s.

I'd never held a gun in my hand before. This is my paper:

Instructor said I would have done even better if I hadn't kept looking to see how well I'd done. That would push me off a bit.

A few days later I was showing the paper to one of my street friends. We were on the sidewalk. Bad Boy w/saggy pants/red underwear was sitting on HIS porch. Curiosity got the better of him. He came up to us and asked, "You did that?"

I said, "Yeah. First time I ever even held a gun."

His eyes got really wide and he sort of hung his head low. He said, "Wow. That's good."

I said, "Yep."

And he slunk away.

That could be why he's so scared of me.

The younger ones are easy to psych out. It's the older ones -- the ones who've spent some time in prison already -- they are the ones that I really need to watch out for. Fortunately most of what we have around here are young. Every once in a while the older ones poke their noses into things -- so I knew trouble was afoot when I saw the older faces last week.

I had a nice bike ride this afternoon -- gorgeous evening, along the river path. On my way back I did another pass on their side of the street. Got home, put my bike away, sat back down on my porch, and no sooner had I sat down than two cruisers came by, real slow. Had absolutely nothing to do with me. But the boyz don't know that. Poof. The boyz disappear. Like magic!

Nothin' on tv that's more entertaining than this.

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
                Cleaning up the neighborhood and having fun while doing it...what else could one ask for?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6826 users online. 359 members and 6467 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X