300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blinding security cameras

Ok so the dumbass on this video is a dumbass. But using his system and a license frame with leds mounted all around it plenty of power available would that be enough to keep a traffic red light camera from capturing your plate.

http://www.hacknmod.com/displayMOD.php?hack=1520

LOL. "Make sure you get the lights in all the way so it's not uncomfortable on your head........." .......Proceed to place the 9v battery in the back of the hat, like that's NOT going to be uncomfortable! LOL.

As far as the plate, you'd be getting pulled over by every cop between your house and the first stop sign you come to. Should just drive w/out a license plate! You'd be the only vehicle on the road w/ LEDs on the plate. I think locals would know who to look for......????

Comment

Originally posted by BPD_126 View Post
      As far as the plate, you'd be getting pulled over by every cop between your house and the first stop sign you come to. Should just drive w/out a license plate! You'd be the only vehicle on the road w/ LEDs on the plate. I think locals would know who to look for......????
      I believe they are not visible with the naked eye so it probably would not be noticeable until a photo was taken.

Comment

That only works on IR cameras, not true photo cameras.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6253 users online. 340 members and 5913 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X