Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some help please...Take me seriously too...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some help please...Take me seriously too...

    Ok..Im talking to my friend right now through text messages and stuff and hes acting really really really weird..ive known him for 3 years and he wouldnt act like this...He keeps saying stuff like "ive got to figure out a way to make this happen" and i ask whats "this"? and he'll say "i cant tell you unless it happens" So idk what the heck is wrong with him but can anyone give me some advice...


    Please take me seriously...(BTW were both 15) This is the last place i could think for help...
    Last edited by shifty277; 07-28-2008, 02:29 AM. Reason: Fixing title...
    Cant wait to get out there!!!

    Richard Francis 1948 - 2008
    Killed in the line of duty.

  • #2
    Originally posted by shifty277 View Post
    Ok..Im talking to my friend right now through text messages and stuff and hes acting really really really weird..ive known him for 3 years and he wouldnt act like this...He keeps saying stuff like "ive got to figure out a way to make this happen" and i ask whats "this"? and he'll say "i cant tell you unless it happens" So idk what the heck is wrong with him but can anyone give me some advice...


    Please take me seriously...(BTW were both 15) This is the last place i could think for help...
    No one can help you with the info you've provided.......

    And if it was really that important to you, why not just pick up the phone and call him instead of texting?
    Last edited by LeanG; 07-28-2008, 10:27 AM.

    A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

    It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

    Comment


    • #3
      What is it w/ people and texting?!?!? They feel it's the only way of communicating on a phone. It's a phone! Pick it up and call him! If you're really worried about it, find a ride to his house and talk in person. This is my SERIOUS answer.

      Comment


      • #4
        If you're really worried about it, find a ride to his house and talk in person. This is my SERIOUS answer.
        X 2

        Written words are "just words". They carry no inflections, no looks, no tones, no nothing except the word itself and it's left to the reader to decide how to read them ... just like these boards.

        I swear, I believe we were better off before cell phones. People cherrished speaking more, had better writing skills, were more self reliant, were forced to trust more. Cell phones are more harm than good as used today, maybe a switch back to 100 minute plans and $.30 a minute over that each month would be a great step forwards. Still let the 911 calls be free.

        More people would get more done! Geeze, "texting" as if that's all one can do?
        "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

        "Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

        >>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

        Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

        Comment


        • #5
          How do you find that weird? It doesn't say anything.

          Maybe he's talking about "finals" or a girlfriend. Talk to him in person...if it doesn't seem right then....let his parent's know.
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BPD_126 View Post
            What is it w/ people and texting?!?!? They feel it's the only way of communicating on a phone. It's a phone! Pick it up and call him! If you're really worried about it, find a ride to his house and talk in person. This is my SERIOUS answer.
            X-2, and that's seriously my friend.

            Comment


            • #7
              Ok Text your buddy back and tell him to take his level 20 gnome warrior and use him in the battle his level 16 human will not work, he might also want to have his level 8 warlock ready to cast a holding spell just incase the battle starts to turn bad. I often used this combination when playing World of WarCraft and have had great results. If this should fail you can allays talk to his parents and let them know he is acting odd.
              It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

              Comment


              • #8
                $6.00 in gas and a bag of chips pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

                Originally posted by shifty277 View Post
                Ok..Im talking to my friend right now through text messages and stuff and hes acting really really really weird..ive known him for 3 years and he wouldnt act like this...He keeps saying stuff like "ive got to figure out a way to make this happen" and i ask whats "this"? and he'll say "i cant tell you unless it happens" So idk what the heck is wrong with him but can anyone give me some advice...


                Please take me seriously...(BTW were both 15) This is the last place i could think for help...
                Hey kid it's July 31th.2008, question, text you're friend and ask him did it happen????
                Take care and stay safe!
                Ralph8119
                A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
                sigpic
                http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

                A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
                http://www.policeny.com/home.html

                Policelink!
                http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

                Inside The New York City Police Academy!
                http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DACP View Post
                  Ok Text your buddy back and tell him to take his level 20 gnome warrior and use him in the battle his level 16 human will not work, he might also want to have his level 8 warlock ready to cast a holding spell just incase the battle starts to turn bad. I often used this combination when playing World of WarCraft and have had great results. If this should fail you can allays talk to his parents and let them know he is acting odd.
                  LOL!!! That's great stuff!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by t150vsuptpr View Post
                    X 2

                    Written words are "just words". They carry no inflections, no looks, no tones, no nothing except the word itself and it's left to the reader to decide how to read them ... just like these boards.

                    I swear, I believe we were better off before cell phones. People cherrished speaking more, had better writing skills, were more self reliant, were forced to trust more. Cell phones are more harm than good as used today, maybe a switch back to 100 minute plans and $.30 a minute over that each month would be a great step forwards. Still let the 911 calls be free.

                    More people would get more done! Geeze, "texting" as if that's all one can do?
                    BLASPHEMY!!!!!! an mine's not a "cell phone" it's a personal communications device, capable of far more than the mere placing and receiving of phone calls as implied by the name you called it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Baker Act him...!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I remember when I was 15. probally has somthing to do with a member of the opposite sex.
                        Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 4992 users online. 271 members and 4721 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X