300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE / Border Patrol Question

So, as my profile indicates, I live in San Diego. Given that I'm at the northernmost tip of the city, I still see a lot of Border Patrol cars (usually on the freeway, going down to the border or coming up to one of the checkpoints up the freeway).

I was on my way to school a week ago when I see a border patrol car (regular crown vic with green stripe) speed past me with lights, sirens and all. A few second later, two unmarked cars go past, with the lights in their rear-windows.

My question here is - who would be in the unmarked cars? Are these BP agents? ICE agents?

I understand, if for any reason, an answer shouldn't be given due to any type of OPSEC.

I doubt there's any good answer for you. I'll bet that virtually every federal agency in the S.D. area has at least a few unmarked cars.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
      So, as my profile indicates, I live in San Diego. Given that I'm at the northernmost tip of the city, I still see a lot of Border Patrol cars (usually on the freeway, going down to the border or coming up to one of the checkpoints up the freeway).

I was on my way to school a week ago when I see a border patrol car (regular crown vic with green stripe) speed past me with lights, sirens and all. A few second later, two unmarked cars go past, with the lights in their rear-windows.

My question here is - who would be in the unmarked cars? Are these BP agents? ICE agents?

I understand, if for any reason, an answer shouldn't be given due to any type of OPSEC.
      If the lead unit was a marked BP ride, 99.9% chance that the unmarkeds were BP as well. There is also about a 90% chance that any unmarked units you see running code in SD County are BP as well. ICE and most other fed agencies don't really do vehicle stops, hence no failure to yield pursuits.
      Last edited by yellowreef; 07-27-2008, 06:16 AM.
      "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6500 users online. 360 members and 6140 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X