Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

find out his phone number, take a picture of his car and put an ad out in the auto trader for some super low price so everyone will call. Heh!

Comment

OOOMMMMGGGGGGGGG.

With that said... get over it! I think every single person must first live in a college apartment complex as a prerequisite for living in any type of multi-family housing. You have two choices. 1) move out or 2) get the landlord to take care of things.

Comment

Good way to ramp a noise complaint to an assault. No, I dont care for noise complaints, but I'd rather intervene on that than have to report you getting mopped off the walk for not showing the common courtesy you seem to desire. Open the screen and stick your head in to b**ch ? WWYT ?

Comment

The noise is bothering you; therefore, you should sign a criminal or municipal ordinance complaint. The police is only going to document the complaint when you call. Do not call the police and think they are going to imediately take your side.

However, when you approach the neighbor in the manner inwhich you approached him, you made yourself into the bad guy.
          If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
          www.samanthafund.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3781 users online. 252 members and 3529 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X