Opinion on this Cops Behaviour??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on this Cops Behaviour??

Hey im sure you all have seen this many times. What is your opinion on the way he handled the situation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc
    ~S~

If that video is legit then, yes, that cop is being a jackass. Personally, I'd figure he was mad they took away his Crown Vic and issued him that.... whatever kind of car-thing that is.
    Wis Statute 947.01: Disorderly Conduct - Whoever, in a public or private place, engages in behavior that is violent, abusive, indecent, profane, boisterous, unreasonably loud, or otherwise acts like a ****ing idiot, is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor.

Comment

Sorry, but I was too embarrassed to watch more than 50% of that. Yea, the guy appeared to be pretty unprofessional. I don't know if it's a result of driving that "thing", but he's really got to get a better grip on dealing with kids.

It's a racial thing: We have to hire from the human race and some people handle things better than others.
      "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Old video that has been going around the internet for quite some time. There is another video of him acting a similiar way from another individual. Officer Rivera (sp) is a disgrace of a cop; if anything HE is the disgarce to the uniform, his department, the badge, and cops everywhere.

BTW, he was suspended pending the IA. Not sure what the outcome was.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
          If that video is legit then, yes, that cop is being a jackass. Personally, I'd figure he was mad they took away his Crown Vic and issued him that.... whatever kind of car-thing that is.
          HAHAHAHAHA Yeah it puts out a real Hard Cop image doesn't it, LMAO!
          ~S~

Comment

The second video is even worse. At least the first time he could claim the kid was resisting or something. This one is just ridiculous...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FedlpshJb4c
            "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by yellowreef View Post
              The second video is even worse. At least the first time he could claim the kid was resisting or something. This one is just ridiculous...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FedlpshJb4c
              I have no sounds at work Ill have to watch it with sound when I get home...

Thanks for posting that though, I was going to ask for where I could find it.

The car just makes me laugh, lol! He gives cops a bad name....
              ~S~

Comment

Should be fired.
                Certified troll.

Comment

Do a search on here for that video. It has been discussed to DEATH with about 6 or 7 pages.
                  Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Is that the fat blowhard riding the meter maid cart who yells at the skateboarder?
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                      Is that the fat blowhard riding the meter maid cart who yells at the skateboarder?
                      Yeah.
                      “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

He's a 1%er
                        Walking the line...all give some...some give all!

Comment

lol Baltimore PD Represent.
                          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                          that we are all that stands between
                          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Not saying the officer acted right, but-we have all ran into these punk mouth kids who like to hear themselves talk. Also there is this thing with some boarders who are vary anti authority. They love to smart off and run that pie hole. No parents maybe? Or very poor parents, we have all run across them. Almost makes me rethink my opinion on abortion.

Really though, the officer let the punk get to him. When that happens bad things get said and done.
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

When you call me dude, you disrespect this badge, this shoulder patch, that meter maid cart, the old sergeant who works the desk most of the time, the security guard at the parking lot down the street, the guy who mows my lawn and the Governor's driver!
                              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10076 users online. 373 members and 9703 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X