300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratemycop.com

I heard about this on the news last week. RATEMYCOP.COM Are you on it? What do you think about this website? Do officers like or dislike it?

Search for it. It's already been discussed. It's just going to turn into cop bashing but doesn't violate anything so have at it.
    Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Search for it. It's already been discussed. It's just going to turn into cop bashing but doesn't violate anything so have at it.
      Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

RateMyCop.com was Hacked

I went to see I there was anyone officers there from my neighborhood and saw that the site was hacked, it said.....

RateMyCop.com was hacked over the weekend. We are working hard to restore the site with increased security.

We'll be back better than ever very soon.

Thanks.
        The Management

Did you do this? lol, j/k

Comment

Yeah, I've seen the website. At that point in time my whole department wasn't on it. They put the County S.O. on it and not the County P.D. I'll look again when I remember and the site is back up to see if i'm on it.

Comment

lol, well i hope it's good , for you! I almost said something but remembered I was talking to an officer, lol

Comment

Originally posted by meandjd310 View Post

RateMyCop.com was Hacked

Did you do this? lol, j/k
              It's funny. The stranger who pops up out of the blue and asks questions like that is usually the one who did it.

Did you hack them?
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Not only was the site hacked but it seems a trojan was dropped on the page.

DO NOT OPEN THAT SITE!!

p.s. - I know only LE is supposed to answer here, but I felt it was important to let people know that the site is trying to distribute malware.
                Last edited by budr; 05-21-2009, 11:48 AM. Reason: Explanation for posting in LE forum

Comment

same thing happened to me, it set off my anti virus program!

Dont go there.

-Nap

Comment

WoW

So that's what happend to my computer! WOW! And I had no idea where it had happened. THANKS!

Comment

The site has been reopened and fixed. So how many of you are on there and what kindda ratings did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by hott_cheekz View Post
                        The site has been reopened and fixed. So how many of you are on there and what kindda ratings did you get?
                        You're the one who's fighting the citations from CHP. right? I'm beginning to see why you're having problems. Learn to read, learn to follow the rules. This is "Ask a Cop". You aren't one. You can ask questions, you can respond to replies you've received, but you can't respond as a Cop. A teacher? Geez, I'm beginning to wonder.

Comment

I could not care less what that website says. I did not take this job to make friends.

Comment

Old thread, but since it's here..... I could care less.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4985 users online. 278 members and 4707 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X