• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I wish at the academy they had taught/told me..."

Finish the sentence.

"Just when you think you know all the answers, we change the questions."
    -"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

how to be a better lover.
    Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

How bad dayshift sucks.

Comment

always go number 2 before the shift starts because its a 10 minute process once youre in uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by d0406 View Post
          How bad dayshift sucks.
          How did you not know that?

Comment

When dispatch calls me to major felony in progress....

Go potty immediately. It will be my last chance for a long time.....

Comment

I knew I didn't want dayshift, and then I FTO'd on it for 6 weeks......WOW. Nights and special details for the rest of my career is all I hope for.

Comment

Good responses guys. Please keep them coming!
                "Just when you think you know all the answers, we change the questions."
                -"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Comment

how little i actually learned in the academy.
                  The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
                  -Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider911 View Post
                    how little i actually learned in the academy.
                    +1

Also, Vics vapor rub is good for a month old dead guy, but a painter's mask is king.

Comment

no matter how much you practice in your car on the way there, and no matter how many detours and scenic routes you take to try and get more practice...

you will screw up your first death notification despite how hard you try...
                      Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Mainesqueeze made the most important one so far.

scrubb
                        “You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm.”

Comment

How 2-faced Management is--- how you have to know someone to get anywhere--- how you'll 2nd guess yourself & be paranoid after you shoot someone---- how burned out you'll feel after about 5 years--- how "they" feel the citizen is always right & you're wrong.
                          Sorry if it sounds bitter but despite it all there were actually some fun times............

Comment

99.9% of the time when your racing back to the PD because you really, really need to use the bathroom, someone will frantically flag you down....

Comment

...you only get a late call when you have something to do after your shift, and a small window of opportunity to do it

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4144 users online. 249 members and 3895 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X