300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking into car, please help

For several months someone has been breaking into my car, lightly vandalizing and stealing stuff in it, leaving lights on, etc. I’ve noticed that one of my windows is often slightly open when I notice the vandalizing. Yesterday, there was something sticky smeared on the inside of my passenger windows. It definitely was not there when I left the car.

The alarming thing about this is I have been parking the car in unusual locations to check if someone has a tracker on the car/phone, or (more unlikely) following me to these locations. They are finding the car every time I do this.

The device I was using to monitor the car was stolen. When it was working I noticed a decrease in this activity. There’s been other stalking behaviors like a long note left on my car about a year ago while I was pregnant. These incidences of my car being broke into began at my ninth month of pregnancy and onward.

I do believe this is someone I know, and I have an idea who it is. I am a victim of domestic violence… But I don’t have sufficient proof beyond weird statements and other incidences which correlate. Such as hearing this person saying, “I’ll never stop doing it”, when asked to stop. They then retracted the statement and claimed they never said it (very typical behavior).

I want to get custody of my daughter back, but I’m fearful that this stuff will continue when I have her. When I’ve asked local police, they’ve said there isn’t much they can do. I’ve documented over 20 incidents with photos, times, and dates.

My opinion is the person has some knowledge of the law and is doing this to avoid prosecution. If they were busting out windows and stealing more it would be easier to get help.

Anyone have any advice on what I could do?​

Install a camera that covers the area of your car
    Find out who is doing this
    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• Aidokea
      Aidokea commented
      Editing a comment
      According to the profile, you're talking to a 14 year old...

Originally posted by LEDBlue View Post
    For several months someone has been breaking into my car, lightly vandalizing and stealing stuff in it, leaving lights on, etc. I’ve noticed that one of my windows is often slightly open when I notice the vandalizing. Yesterday, there was something sticky smeared on the inside of my passenger windows. It definitely was not there when I left the car.

The alarming thing about this is I have been parking the car in unusual locations to check if someone has a tracker on the car/phone, or (more unlikely) following me to these locations. They are finding the car every time I do this.

The device I was using to monitor the car was stolen. When it was working I noticed a decrease in this activity. There’s been other stalking behaviors like a long note left on my car about a year ago while I was pregnant. These incidences of my car being broke into began at my ninth month of pregnancy and onward.

I do believe this is someone I know, and I have an idea who it is. I am a victim of domestic violence… But I don’t have sufficient proof beyond weird statements and other incidences which correlate. Such as hearing this person saying, “I’ll never stop doing it”, when asked to stop. They then retracted the statement and claimed they never said it (very typical behavior).

I want to get custody of my daughter back, but I’m fearful that this stuff will continue when I have her. When I’ve asked local police, they’ve said there isn’t much they can do. I’ve documented over 20 incidents with photos, times, and dates.

My opinion is the person has some knowledge of the law and is doing this to avoid prosecution. If they were busting out windows and stealing more it would be easier to get help.

Anyone have any advice on what I could do?​
    Saved.

Comment

How did you lose custody of your daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
        Robot Overloads…

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
          Bingo

Comment

My younger brother was an ALS (Advanced Life Support) paramedic, fond of saying "They don't give them lithium for nothing..."

Comment

I'm predicting / guessing that the OP didn't like the suggestions or advice from the local officers and won't like anything we'll tell her.
              If anyone bothers to answer.

Comment

I stopped helping crazy nutbags Years ago…

Comment

Sounds like juvenile payback,…..I’ve been there, it stinks!

Comment

The OP hasn't been logged in since 10 minutes after posting that manifesto.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4852 users online. 262 members and 4590 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X