• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Usmc_Sam_91 View Post
    West popo,

if you don’t like it. Don’t read it or comment

What?
    Did I hurt your ****ing feelings? There is an ignore option if you don't like my opinion.

This is a LE forum and until the forum admin says otherwise, I'll give my opinion when I want too.

You came here wanting opinions. You didn't get the opinions you wanted and you got ****ed off. If it helps your feelings any then go ahead and apply every where you want. Just don't get mad and take it out on your girlfriend / boyfriend / gender neutral friend if you get a DQ.
    westside popo
    Forum Member
    Last edited by westside popo; 01-08-2022, 09:31 PM.

Comment

West popo,

if you don’t like it. Don’t read it or comment
      Who put you in charge?
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Cccsd

:-)

I was little worried about the BI but since I can see that they let you on with the reading comp of a 3rd grader and the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old. Im sure I’ll do fine.

thanks gents to those who actually posted useful feedback, as for the trolls. Stay who you are! Don’t change. I love ya like that
        You're tap-dancing on a landmine, Buckwheat.

CCCSD, me, and others, have not only gotten hired, we've also graduated from academy, passed FTO, survived an entire career, and retired honorably. You haven't accomplished ANYTHING.

I was an FTO (Field Training Officer). A good one. If you somehow got hired, passed academy without being assassinated by your classmates (for all the painful planking and flutter kicks they had to do because of you), made it as far as being my trainee, and you ran your mouth like that, I'd have you doing push-ups until your nose bled, and then I'd send you home and submit my recommendation for your termination.

Comment

I love posters like him.

These are ALL discoverable and running your IP, we know all we need.

Comment

San Antonio PD put it out to the media that FV wasn’t and ender for joining them. Personally, I don’t have the gene for striking out in anger, and if you do, intoxicated or not, the stresses and situations inherent to LE is for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by angeredmgmt View Post
              San Antonio PD put it out to the media that FV wasn’t and ender for joining them. Personally, I don’t have the gene for striking out in anger, and if you do, intoxicated or not, the stresses and situations inherent to LE is for everyone.
              And that's the kind of hiring/policy decision that destroys a department (and, eventually, a profession).
              "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
              -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Bing_Oh View Post

And that's the kind of hiring/policy decision that destroys a department (and, eventually, a profession).
                Pesky Lautenberg thingy…

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3616 users online. 184 members and 3432 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X