300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Real LEO tv show

whats ur favorite LEO show not like law and order or any of that.. but like COPS, The First 48, Hot Pursuit, Dallas SWAT, KC SWAT , Texas SWAT, Cold Case Files, Wold's Wildest Police chases, i know im missing some add some if youd like and say which show you like and why. Me i love COPS i wish they put it out on DVD thatd be nice... I also like the First 48..

Law and Order
    John 3:16

Comment

Any of That
      Though their numbers are many, as the grass upon the field, we will count them at the end of the day.

Comment

Reno 911...
        Politically Correct? No.

Truthful? Yes!

Comment

lol u guys... i mean real LEO shows not the hollywood make up shows... so no law and order, no reno 911(even though i love it) no nypd blue, and all that.. Real cop shows that is real life...

Comment

Dang. And all that time I thot Reno 911 was real!

Politically Correct? No.

Truthful? Yes!

Comment

Andy Griffith
              "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

The First 48
                We are responsible for what we do unless we are celebrities......

Comment

What!! Reno 911 is not real??? Tell me your kidding! I just applied for that department. I was really hoping to work under the fine direction of Lt. Dangle. Thanks for ruining my weekend!
                  What Can Brown Do For You?

Comment

oooo u guys ur soo silly... Thanks for making me chuckle lol.. Which First 48 city do you like? i like the Memphis Detectives

Comment

Originally posted by FrankCastle1 View Post
                      What!! Reno 911 is not real??? Tell me your kidding! I just applied for that department. I was really hoping to work under the fine direction of Lt. Dangle. Thanks for ruining my weekend!
                      Reno 911 not real? Yeah, right. Next you're going to tell me professional wrestling isn't real. Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCRJmajor914 View Post
                        whats ur favorite LEO show not like law and order or any of that.. but like COPS, The First 48, Hot Pursuit, Dallas SWAT, KC SWAT , Texas SWAT, Cold Case Files, Wold's Wildest Police chases, i know im missing some add some if youd like and say which show you like and why. Me i love COPS i wish they put it out on DVD thatd be nice... I also like the First 48..
                        I like Forensic Files. You get a whole investigation in a half hour time block. Plus all those other one's you mentioned. Does anyone remember the show Top Cops?

P.S. They do have COPS on DVD check amazon or bestbuy dot com

Comment

Some cops is on DVD by the way. I actually rented them at the local Blockbuster. Dont know about new ones though. These were from the 90s

Comment

Yea i also looked online... i only saw like 3 types and they were from the 80's i think one was bad girls episode and like a weapons one but it was from the 80's i think... Where in NY you from Jon

Comment

A few years ago, there was a show on ABC called "10-8" which feautured the LASD. Very good police show, it only lasted a season or two i believe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2962 users online. 160 members and 2802 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X