300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Departments actively hiring?FL

Does anybody know of any departments actively Hiring/Sponsering in the Palm Beach County or Martin County area? I already have scheduled interviews with two departments but I would like to keep my options open.
    Thank you in advance.

*Not a LEO* But while I was in the Academy last night we were given this website Florida Police Cheifs Association fpca.com if you look on the left side of the screen it has a link for job central. lick on it select your region and it will give you a list of hiring departments in that area.

Comment

Thank you I had not looked at that site yet. Which academy are you attending?

Comment

The best in Central Florida at Seminole Community College.

Comment

Just so you know, most of those agencies that say they are hiring on Florida Police Chiefs are probably on a hiring freeze for the time being.

Comment

No freeze in effect at my agency... We just hired six last week.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I work in Palm Beach County, my agency, Boca Raton PD, is still hiring as far as I know.

Comment

Great. I will put an app into Boca P.D. It's not far from where I am now. I will more than likely be attending PBCC's academy. From what I have learned in the past the websites that say they are hiring tend to not be fully accurate, but it is a starting point. Thanks for all the posts. Greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueribbon View Post
                  No freeze in effect at my agency... We just hired six last week.
                  What agency is that? If you don't mind me asking.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5837 users online. 318 members and 5519 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X