Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angeredmgmt
    replied
    If I had only a badge number and I'm trying to contact that officer or have him identified, I'd just call that department's main number. Sometimes that main number is administration, but sometimes it is the non-emergency number for dispatch. Just a quick net search will find you a number for the department the officer works for.

This is here nor there, but when I started my first LE department, the older officers had badge numbers. When we came in, we were given identification numbers. The number on our identification card was the number we were known by. We put that number on anything requiring a badge number. Now, in my new department, my call sign is the number I'm known by. The identification number on my identification card is my TCOLE number, but I only will use that number when doing business with TCOLE, which is only licensing related.

Leave a comment:

• NolaT
    replied
    Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
    I’m just wondering how you got the badge number and nothing else...
    Agreed, name tags are much easier to read,.....

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    I'm not sure why you would ask a bunch of random cops on the internet instead of going to the department's website?

Call the information desk and ask them for assistance.

https://www.denvergov.org/Government...ice-Department

Keep in mind that it is unlikely they will give you direct contact info for the officer in question. You might be directed to a supervisor or administrator.

Also, if it's something positive (like a thank you or a commendation) it's always a good idea to put it in writing and make sure the officer's supervisor(s) receive a copy. That way, it can be placed in the officer's personnel file.

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe she was just that hot...

• tanksoldier
    replied
    I’m just wondering how you got the badge number and nothing else...

Leave a comment:

• just joe
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Denver PD will have a public information officer. Call their general phone number and ask for the PIO
    This.

Leave a comment:

• LordTakhar
    replied
    Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

Why?
    Well, Sir, I don't believe this matter should be discussed in a public forum as for the why. I promise you that I have no ill intentions or anything bad towards the officer. I am pro-law enforcement and will defend them as I would defend any of my fellow vets as we are brothers as well.

Leave a comment:

• LordTakhar
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Denver PD will have a public information officer. Call their general phone number and ask for the PIO
    Thank you Sir for your response, I appreciate your help on this matter.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTakhar View Post
    Hello everybody and thank you for any replies I get on this ahead of time. I am trying to contact a police officer in Denver Colorado but I have no idea which precinct he is in and I also don't know the officer's name. The only piece of information I have is a badge number. How would I go about contacting him? Thank you again for any help or advice on this.

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTakhar View Post
    Hello everybody and thank you for any replies I get on this ahead of time. I am trying to contact a police officer in Denver Colorado but I have no idea which precinct he is in and I also don't know the officer's name. The only piece of information I have is a badge number. How would I go about contacting him? Thank you again for any help or advice on this.
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• LordTakhar
    started a topic Advice

Advice

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4045 users online. 255 members and 3790 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X