Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Advice

    Hello everybody and thank you for any replies I get on this ahead of time. I am trying to contact a police officer in Denver Colorado but I have no idea which precinct he is in and I also don't know the officer's name. The only piece of information I have is a badge number. How would I go about contacting him? Thank you again for any help or advice on this.

  • #2
    Originally posted by LordTakhar View Post
    Hello everybody and thank you for any replies I get on this ahead of time. I am trying to contact a police officer in Denver Colorado but I have no idea which precinct he is in and I also don't know the officer's name. The only piece of information I have is a badge number. How would I go about contacting him? Thank you again for any help or advice on this.
    Why?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LordTakhar View Post
      Hello everybody and thank you for any replies I get on this ahead of time. I am trying to contact a police officer in Denver Colorado but I have no idea which precinct he is in and I also don't know the officer's name. The only piece of information I have is a badge number. How would I go about contacting him? Thank you again for any help or advice on this.
      Denver PD will have a public information officer. Call their general phone number and ask for the PIO
      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

        Denver PD will have a public information officer. Call their general phone number and ask for the PIO
        Thank you Sir for your response, I appreciate your help on this matter.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

          Why?
          Well, Sir, I don't believe this matter should be discussed in a public forum as for the why. I promise you that I have no ill intentions or anything bad towards the officer. I am pro-law enforcement and will defend them as I would defend any of my fellow vets as we are brothers as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

            Denver PD will have a public information officer. Call their general phone number and ask for the PIO
            This.

            Comment


            • #7
              I’m just wondering how you got the badge number and nothing else...
              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

              "With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

              Comment


              • Aidokea
                Aidokea commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe she was just that hot...

            • #8
              I'm not sure why you would ask a bunch of random cops on the internet instead of going to the department's website?

              Call the information desk and ask them for assistance.

              https://www.denvergov.org/Government...ice-Department

              Keep in mind that it is unlikely they will give you direct contact info for the officer in question. You might be directed to a supervisor or administrator.

              Also, if it's something positive (like a thank you or a commendation) it's always a good idea to put it in writing and make sure the officer's supervisor(s) receive a copy. That way, it can be placed in the officer's personnel file.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
                I’m just wondering how you got the badge number and nothing else...
                Agreed, name tags are much easier to read,.....

                Comment

                MR300x250 Tablet

                Collapse

                What's Going On

                Collapse

                There are currently 4022 users online. 264 members and 3758 guests.

                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                Welcome Ad

                Collapse
                Working...
                X