Clear All

• Gene L
    replied
    That's not what I'd consider "heavy".

Leave a comment:

• CruiserClass
    replied
    Originally posted by Kokoro View Post
    I was just wondering if there is a limit to the amount of firearms a person can carry even with a CCW. I work with a guy who carries a gun in the console of his car, normally has one on his person, as well as carrying a shotgun in his trunk. Now granted he does have a CCW but is he still allowed to carry that heavy?

Yeah, he can legally carry as many as he likes.

Personally I would be a bit more hush-hush about it and wouldn't let people know they could break into my car and get themselves two guns.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Kokoro View Post
    I was just wondering if there is a limit to the amount of firearms a person can carry even with a CCW. I work with a guy who carries a gun in the console of his car, normally has one on his person, as well as carrying a shotgun in his trunk. Now granted he does have a CCW but is he still allowed to carry that heavy?
    I am from Indiana and it is legal. He may carry as many handguns as he wants. By the way, Indiana does not have a carry concealed weapon permit. We have handgun permits. A permit is not needed for a shotgun and a permit holder may carry openly, though it might not be a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• JLee
    replied
    No laws against it in NH.

Leave a comment:

• Kokoro
    started a topic Gun Limit for CCW

Gun Limit for CCW

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3635 users online. 279 members and 3356 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X