300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Limit for CCW

I was just wondering if there is a limit to the amount of firearms a person can carry even with a CCW. I work with a guy who carries a gun in the console of his car, normally has one on his person, as well as carrying a shotgun in his trunk. Now granted he does have a CCW but is he still allowed to carry that heavy?
    I can't believe I do this for free!

No laws against it in NH.
    summer - winter - work

Comment

Originally posted by Kokoro View Post
      I was just wondering if there is a limit to the amount of firearms a person can carry even with a CCW. I work with a guy who carries a gun in the console of his car, normally has one on his person, as well as carrying a shotgun in his trunk. Now granted he does have a CCW but is he still allowed to carry that heavy?
      I am from Indiana and it is legal. He may carry as many handguns as he wants. By the way, Indiana does not have a carry concealed weapon permit. We have handgun permits. A permit is not needed for a shotgun and a permit holder may carry openly, though it might not be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kokoro View Post

Yeah, he can legally carry as many as he likes.

Personally I would be a bit more hush-hush about it and wouldn't let people know they could break into my car and get themselves two guns.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

That's not what I'd consider "heavy".
          "Say hal-lo to my leetle frahnd!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5287 users online. 294 members and 4993 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X