Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you listen to in your patrol car?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern hits stuff and rock etc.

And when the a--hole in the back seat doesn't shut up I crank up the lamest station I can find.
    It's better to be tried by twelve than carried by six...

Comment

L-Tac 2 and Dispatch 12
      Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Just about anything BUT country or rap, I just plain old can't tolerate that stuff! The country music to me, is down right depressing, the rap? I can't describe it, it's lets say angry and violent and very annoying. But if thats what you like-go for it. I certainly won't knock someone for their music preference. Except for my kids and I've busted a few of the vulgar rap CD's, that trash is not allowed in my home-period!! Some of these younger kids really like that stuff.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

As a member of the "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy...Bill Handel on KFI, Dennis Prager (syndicated), Michael Medved (syndicated), John & Ken on KFI.
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
            Sometimes a bleeding drunk scumbag yelling about how unfair I am. Sometimes a crazy female who just stabbed her husband. Sometimes the local rock or hip hop station or my ipod with the station hijacker. Oh ya that pesky police radio and scanner too. On occasion, I listen to my partner complain about his wife or girlfriend or husband or the chief or the captains or about me, or about the kids. Sometimes I talk to myself, but only when its really slow, the conversations get a bit long winded.
            LOL We have a policy allowing people to be OC sprayed if they holler and
            b--tch in back of the car. I've never done it. A slap on the cage and a "shut the ---k up usually works."

Comment

My ipod or the local MBraves baseball games. Then their is always those crazy folks calling into coast to coast talking about aliens. Makes for great entertainment at 03:00.

Comment

I listen to rock stations a lot.

Sometimes talk radio when I get sick of hearing all the same songs over and over. Loveline is a good one to listen to on deeps, keeps you awake.

And no one I make contact with hears anything from my patrol units stereo. I turn it off whenever I am on a traffic stop, transporting, or making any kind of contact with the public. It just seems unprofessional to me to have any kind of music coming from the car in those situations. And God forbid a video of mine is played at a trial of some sort and there I am listening to Primus or something. Just looks bad.

I will usually listen to it at a reasonable level, so that I can clearly hear any radio traffic. But when a good song comes on, you have to turn it up! So up goes the PD radio as well.

Our new rides the department is buying have the jacks for MP3 players and a lot of officers have the sattelite radios they can plug in. So believe me, a lot of cops are jamming out, but just hiding it well.

Comment

Our radio is usually VERY busy, so for the most part just that.
                  "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

I listen to the the beautiful rockin' beat of PD2 and TAC21, sometimes a little bit of music.

Comment

Classic rock, oldies, and my partner breaking wind..

Comment

The only things I listen to in the car are radio traffic and my FTO.

Comment

I listen to classic rock or sometimes country. Whenever I transport a prisoner I listen to the kind of music that they cannot stand.. Whenever the radio is extremely busy I listen to nothing but my police radio.
                          [
                          "If he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
                          "The Man in The Arena"

Comment

Baseball games.
                            John 3:16

Comment

Listening?

Sirius-Howar Stern

Comment

My Voices
                                Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3718 users online. 266 members and 3452 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X