300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup lines...

I've got a silly question. You know, a lot of women enjoy a man in uniform...so, what's the worst pickup line that someone has used on you?

Gas Station Cashier: What time to you get off?
    Me: 7:00.
    Cashier: Pick me up at 7:00 and you can get off again at 7:30

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Six View Post
      Too bad we don't have many good-looking gas station workers around here...

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Six View Post
        Wow, that was a great one

Jane Citizen: Are you married
        Me: yes
        Jane Citizen: Good because I don't want a relationship I just wanna a "friend"

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Is there anything I can do for you officer to get out of this arrest? I mean anything?

No, thats not how it works.
          John 3:16

Comment

Huh? There's pick up lines?
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

No pick up lines, I've only heard, "Dang, he's a hot cop" and a 15 year old male/black juvenile and myself were talking about females and whatnot. He asked if I had a girlfriend, I told him I had just broken up with her. He said, "You seem like the kinda guy who would have a model girlfriend." I didn't know what to say.
              "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

But then again, I was talking to a group of about 5 m/b the other night, and my brother who is a Corporal at my dept (also on this forum) had previously spoken to them. The end of the conversation went like this:

Y'all twins?
                Nope. 9 years apart.
                Dang...you all is ugly.
                (laughs)
                You know what a Taser feels like yet?
                "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Wanna see my gun? Wait, I said that....

Comment

I will be over at the other side of the bar if you want to come make out
                    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
                      I will be over at the other side of the bar if you want to come make out
                      And you said you didn't do that ... riiiiight
                      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

~~ Life's a garden, dig it ~~

Comment

"Well, here I am..... What are your other two wishes?"

Comment

Something to the tune of "Cop a feel/Feel a cop"

Comment

Just being proactive, mind you...

Years ago there was this gorgeous woman that moved in next door to me. So the next day I dropped by and handed her a cup of sugar and said, "You didn't borrow this. But I will."

Comment

Drunk female looked at my buddy and said, "Damn, you ugly" looked at me and said, "but you...you can cuff me anytime." I turned red and walked right out. I'm shy like that....that's how I roll
                              Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4655 users online. 308 members and 4347 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X