• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza

How much do you tip the pizza guy?

Originally posted by michiganDT View Post
    Usually $4 or $5, unless the order is over $50.
    "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Is it any easier going to the ghetto and dealing with people you loathe for their get something for nothing attitude, since you get paid the same? For me, I drive myself mad sometimes knowing there is nothing I can do about it, nothing I can do about the fact that these welfare leeches are stealing out of my gas tank. Then they call back the store to LIE and say their pizza was cold, even though I know it was hot, and I have to go back out there several times. Does your blood boil when you have to go to the same place multiple times for the same crap, or is it easier knowing it doesn't affect you?

Comment

Is it any easier going to the ghetto and dealing with people you loathe for their get something for nothing attitude, since you get paid the same? For me, I drive myself mad sometimes knowing there is nothing I can do about it, nothing I can do about the fact that these welfare leeches are stealing out of my gas tank. Then they call back the store to LIE and say their pizza was cold, even though I know it was hot, and I have to go back out there several times. Does your blood boil when you have to go to the same place multiple times for the same crap, or is it easier knowing it doesn't affect you?
        Tell us how you really feel......

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

I'm never happy when my pizza comes cold either....i'd complain also
          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Is there some reason you have to keep returning to the same problem residences? DONT DO IT.
            John 3:16

Comment

I tip 3 bucks or so...
              Chiller is a cheap beyotch though. Dont go to his ghetto hole
              I got nothing for now

Comment

I have never, not once in 53 years of life, tipped a pizza delivery person.

Then again .... I have never ordered pizza to be delivered either.

I suspect a correlation exist.

I do somewhat understand the frustration voiced by m_DT and have often wondered how in blue blazes anyone can make a buck delivering pizza amidst the cost of transportation, (gas, car, tires) and one's time?
                "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

My IE Browser must be jacked up! I'd'a swore I pointed it toward officer.com/forums, but somehow I ended up at pizzadeliverguys.com/forums

EDJ
                  "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Pizza

Originally posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
                    My IE Browser must be jacked up! I'd'a swore I pointed it toward officer.com/forums, but somehow I ended up at pizzadeliverguys.com/forums

EDJ
                    Glad I wasn't the only one. Just got done talking to you on another thread, then the "Pizza" thread.

Comment

The reason I posted here is you guys are one of the few other jobs where you are forced to go to the ghetto.

Comment

The reason I posted here is you guys are one of the few other jobs where you are forced to go to the ghetto.
                        Probably a dumb question,but can't you find another job? None of my business, just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                          Probably a dumb question,but can't you find another job? None of my business, just curious.
                          Yea, but who would deliver the pizza then? I will get another job when I get out of college, either LE or business, but in the meantime it would be nice if people didn't make it so miserable. Basically, being a college student it's either this job or minimum wage, and I can't afford to live on that.

Comment

Before this thread gets hopelessly hijacked.......

Michigan, ask yourself this: How good was the service? I mean, did it get there in a reasonable time? (To me, 30 min. is reasonable. An hour is not.) Did the pizza get there hot? Was the driver a jerk at the door? Did he give you correct change?

If the answer is yes to all or most of the above, then I'd say he/she deserves about a 20% tip. If not, then they deserve 5 to 10%, depending on how bad they were.

No tip may not get your message across: The driver may think you are just a forgetful idiot. On the other hand, 5 to 10% says "You Suck!" quite nicely.....

B&G

Comment

$2.00

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4174 users online. 289 members and 3885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X