Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redbird07
    replied
    Is there some reason you have to keep returning to the same problem residences? DONT DO IT.

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    I'm never happy when my pizza comes cold either....i'd complain also

Leave a comment:

• LeanG
    replied
    Originally posted by michiganDT View Post
    Is it any easier going to the ghetto and dealing with people you loathe for their get something for nothing attitude, since you get paid the same? For me, I drive myself mad sometimes knowing there is nothing I can do about it, nothing I can do about the fact that these welfare leeches are stealing out of my gas tank. Then they call back the store to LIE and say their pizza was cold, even though I know it was hot, and I have to go back out there several times. Does your blood boil when you have to go to the same place multiple times for the same crap, or is it easier knowing it doesn't affect you?
    Tell us how you really feel......

Leave a comment:

• michiganDT
    replied
    Is it any easier going to the ghetto and dealing with people you loathe for their get something for nothing attitude, since you get paid the same? For me, I drive myself mad sometimes knowing there is nothing I can do about it, nothing I can do about the fact that these welfare leeches are stealing out of my gas tank. Then they call back the store to LIE and say their pizza was cold, even though I know it was hot, and I have to go back out there several times. Does your blood boil when you have to go to the same place multiple times for the same crap, or is it easier knowing it doesn't affect you?

Leave a comment:

• pf217
    replied
    Originally posted by michiganDT View Post
    How much do you tip the pizza guy?
    Usually $4 or $5, unless the order is over $50.

Leave a comment:

• michiganDT
    started a topic Pizza

Pizza

How much do you tip the pizza guy?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6247 users online. 350 members and 5897 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X