Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do cops date and party like non-cops do?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do cops date and party like non-cops do?

I mean, is it hard to find dates because of your job?

Have you ever been turned down because your a cop?

Do you lie about what you do for a living when your at a club?

Do you call in for a quick background check on someone you meet?

Do you drink and drive when you go out in no fear of getting a DUI because your cops, (that's what I've heard).

Do you retaliate against your ex's by having your friends pull them over etc.

No offense meant in these questions, they're things that I've heard over the years though and I would like clarification from people that are actually cops and not the ones getting arrested.

Thanks again everyone!!!

No, we reproduce by cloning, and we don't party, as none of us have a sense of humor, and we are anti-social.

Hard to find dates? Nope. We have groupies like rock stars. Chicks dig badges and guns. They like firearms too.

Ever been turned down? Nope. We are all pretty hot.

Do we lie about what we do? Yes, to keep ugly chicks off us.

Do we call in background checks? Wouldn't you if you could?

Do we drink and drive? Nope. We may have a sense of humor, but we arn't dumb.

Retaliate against ex? No, but it is a pretty good idea, thanks.
    As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

ok

Thanks outshined, that's great you've been with the same woman for 19 years.

Thanks again for answering that. My friends and I have always wondered what it's like for a 20 something police officer, or any age for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by citizenrights View Post

Have you ever been turned down because your a cop?

Do you lie about what you do for a living when your at a club?

Do you call in for a quick background check on someone you meet?

Do you drink and drive when you go out in no fear of getting a DUI because your cops, (that's what I've heard).

Do you retaliate against your ex's by having your friends pull them over etc.

No offense meant in these questions, they're things that I've heard over the years though and I would like clarification from people that are actually cops and not the ones getting arrested.

Thanks again everyone!!!
        No-Married

No-Married

No-Dont lie, just call the job by another name.

No-Illegal

No--You heard wrong

No-Dont have an ex nor would I have my friends pull them over if I did. That is stupid and juvenile.

If you have been hearing these things from people who have been arrested, you should consider the source.
        John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by grog18b View Post
          No, we reproduce by cloning, and we don't party, as none of us have a sense of humor, and we are anti-social.

Hard to find dates? Nope. We have groupies like rock stars. Chicks dig badges and guns. They like firearms too.

lol, I agree a lot of cops are pretty hot and most are probably married to though. That was so funny when you said lying to keep the ugly fugly's away.lol

About the background checks, hell yes, I would do some background checks if I could.

I didn't think most cops drink and drive, though some probably do, not because their cops, but because alcoholism can affect anyone.

Your welcome for the idea to retaliate against ex's. lol

Comment

I'm married so I can't answer the first questions. I don't drink out in clubs because I work DUI and that's where my "clients" frequent. I do however lie about what I do when I get the all to frequent "hey I think I know you".

Yes, you do know me I work for UPS and I drive in you neighborhood. What can brown do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by C-Charlie42 View Post
              I'm married so I can't answer the first questions. I don't drink out in clubs because I work DUI and that's where my "clients" frequent. I do however lie about what I do when I get the all to frequent "hey I think I know you".

Yes, you do know me I work for UPS and I drive in you neighborhood. What can brown do for you?
              That has to be so difficult to deal with those situations. It's to bad you couldn't go to clubs with your wife but I completely understand why not. Your response to when people say " I think I know you, " is great.

I didn't realize how much being a cop affects all aspects of the person's life. What a tremendous sacrifice in many ways, the person makes to become a cop because they become a target. Damn, that's to bad.

There are many things a single cop has to think about when dating or going out, I've gathered from the responses to the thread. It really isn't one of those jobs where you just get off work, go home, go out clubbin with the friends to any place.

Thanks charlie

Comment

ROFL! Good one grog.

When I saw the question, I fully intended to preare a funn/sarcastic reply. But I'm sure I can't do any better then this. Well done brother!
                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

I agree with Grog on all but the ugly chick part. I lie because Im tired of all guys thinking that female cops are Domme's or Dominatrix's
                  Reality is only a perception

Comment

Originally posted by GGw/edge View Post
                    I agree with Grog on all but the ugly chick part. I lie because Im tired of all guys thinking that female cops are Domme's or Dominatrix's
                    Damn, that is to sad. Leave it to men to think something like that. lol..

Comment

Not looking, married

N/A

Yes

No

No

No

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanG View Post
                        Not looking, married

N/A

Yes

No

No

No
                        Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by redbird07 View Post
                          No-Dont lie, just call the job by another name.
                          Try "Waste Disposal Technician"
                          He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
                          -- Nietzsche

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                          -- Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by citizenrights View Post

Have you ever been turned down because your a cop? Nope

Do you lie about what you do for a living when your at a club? Nah, I just say, "Are you sure you wanna know? It's a real mood killer..."

Do you call in for a quick background check on someone you meet? I've heard of guys getting canned for that type of thing. It's not impossible, though.

Do you drink and drive when you go out in no fear of getting a DUI because your cops, (that's what I've heard). When I drive, I don't drink enough for that to be an issue.

Do you retaliate against your ex's by having your friends pull them over etc. Nah, I'd be too afraid of her asking for her cool stuff back.

Thanks again everyone!!!
                            "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Thanks pf

Originally posted by rugermk2 View Post
                              Try "Waste Disposal Technician"
                              lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6143 users online. 337 members and 5806 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X