300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting podcast

Found this interesting podcast that three suburban police officers from the Chicago area started https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...t/id1538638452 very interesting. Any thoughts and do think more of these should exist? Thanks.

How about you post YOUR thoughts...
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I'll probably give it a listen.

A nice thing about the explosive growth in podcasting is that there are finally starting to be more LE-related options.

My current playlist/impressions:
      • Policing Matters - A bit dry and the production value could use some work. But the topics are solid and relatable to policing in America these days.
      • What's Your Emergency - Gauged for all first responders. I feel the police-related content has suffered since the cop host retired from LE. Also, lots of talk about improving your finances.
      • Cop Life - My current favorite; good production value and content. But definitely suffers from classic podfade -- despite saying new episodes would be bi-weekly, then monthly, in reality the episodes currently are often several months apart.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6165 users online. 348 members and 5817 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X