300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbies

I was wondering what hobbies you guys had, other than enforcing the law.

i bet a lot of officers like shooting.. guns.. like myself..

Comment

Model railroad, civil war, baseball.
      John 3:16

Comment

poker,golf,swimming,

either that or out with friends

but when its time to relax, butt in recliner watching HDTV.

ahhhhhhhh days off. Get me to monday

Comment

Shooting is my favorite stress reliever. Though I am looking forward to the entire month of July which I have off for vacation and will be spending 10 wonderful days in Costa Rica diving!

There is nothing like playing baseball with my son and daughter though...
          Carpe Noctem

Comment

Computers, photography, all sports, family n friends, buying useless gadgets and playing music (drums).
            "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Spending time with my son. Not really a hobby but I sure do enjoy our time togethor. It is gold to me. We play video games togethor and play a whole lot of baseball togethor. I absolutely love going to see the Cardinals baseball games with my son.
              Goodtimes.
              Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                Spending time with my son. Not really a hobby but I sure do enjoy our time togethor. It is gold to me. We play video games togethor and play a whole lot of baseball togethor. I absolutely love going to see the Cardinals baseball games with my son.
                Goodtimes.
                Sounds like an excellent plan. I get stuck going the the Washington Nationals games. Nothing compared to a good ole Cards Game.
                John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by redbird07 View Post
                  Sounds like an excellent plan. I get stuck going the the Washington Nationals games. Nothing compared to a good ole Cards Game.
                  We are gonna go see the Redbirds a week from monday. Brother I can't wait. We got our tickets in the mail yesterday and I am planning on having a blast. I think we might hit Pujols restaraunt again.

We are late in hitting the games this year. This is our first but as of the first game we are going to be hitting quite a few games through the rest of the season.
                  Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Hobbies

Horseback riding, ATV riding, and amateur radio are the three big ones, but I also like playing with computers, GPS units, and home entertainment electronics like DVD, DBS satellite, and home theater. Flashlights are fun to experiment with. My wife and I have two sons and we like to go to zoos, amusement centers, bicycling, canoeing, museums, etc. We have a 5 acre hobby farm so I am sure that sometime this weekend I will cut up some firewood with my chainsaw and build a bonfire.

Comment

Aahhhhh!!! BEER!!!!!
                      "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

humm... I love playing golf, tennis, and just spending general time in the outdoors. My wife and I like taking day trips to different places (i.e. take a saturday and go to harpers ferry or something)

Comment

Guitars and grenade launchers.
                          As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Hunting, fishing, reading, coaching my girl's softball team tend to occupy a lot of my "free" time.

Comment

Hot rods, Schutzhund (a dog training sport), and weightlifting.....Nothing like going out to a big 'ol field with your dog early in the morning & teaching him to track

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2980 users online. 187 members and 2793 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X