300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Case of Emergency..

I just read in Consumer Reports that everybody is supposed to have a contact in their cell phone named "ICE". Apparently Police and/or EMT's will look for that first when attempting to contact somebody in case of an emergency..

Never in my life had I heard of that and I'm wondering whether that info is credible?

Thanks..
    "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils"

I've heard of that, too, but never seen it practiced. I typically just look for "Home" or "Dad" or "Baby Mama".
    "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Originally posted by pf217 View Post
      I've heard of that, too, but never seen it practiced. I typically just look for "Home" or "Dad" or "Baby Mama".
      Hahahahaha
      As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

I heard about this from my dad (State Police) and from what I've heard I think it's a good idea if the information can be spread. I added it to my phone, just in case.

Comment

I heard about it.....on the internet. I think it is one of those email things that has taken off. Not a bad idea, but not really practiced.

Comment

LOL. Or baby daddy
            John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by redbird07 View Post
              LOL. Or baby daddy
              I love working the ghetto!
              Carpe Noctem

Comment

It has been posted all over the net. I check the contact list on a lost cell phone and I look for it. I've only actually found it a time or two.

My wife put it into her phone, and I programmed my Mom's phone with it. Better to be safe than sorry. A lot of EMTs I talk with said they look for it.
                "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

I dealt with an illegal immigrant, I had to refer him to ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement)(True Story BTW). I searched forever for the number for those guys. If I had known I could have just checked his cell phone for the number I would have!!!

Comment

In my phone, its listed as AA*Emergency Contact. That way it comes up first in the list if somebody is looking.
                    Originally posted by kontemplerande
                    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                      In my phone, its listed as AA*Emergency Contact. That way it comes up first in the list if somebody is looking.
                      THAT is a great idea. Always put A or AA first as thats the 1st letter to come up in the phones phone book.
                      Ive been at this almsot 13 years, Ive never used or seen ICE. If I did, I might think he is a Customs Agent
                      I got nothing for now

Comment

ROFL!!!!!!!

Comment

My first three are

AWife
                          AAExWife
                          AAAGirlfriend

Hopefully they will call in order if i am out.

Disclaimer: Just kidding.
                          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Yes, sadly, you know a culture has gone to the pot when you must say (so others understand), "where yo baby momma be stayin at?" "Where does the child's mother live" somehow doesn't work.

Comment

It is now official. We've been on the job too long

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6427 users online. 349 members and 6078 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X