300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Gut Feeling

I just recently had a business dealing with an individual who gave me a bad gut feeling.

In my business, I'm required to gather a lot of personal information from individuals. In the course of interviewing this individual I noticed several subtle inconsistencies and the individual gave me conflicting information when questioned on the inconsistencies.

This person is fairly new to our country. His home country is one that is known to harbor terrorists. He has been here only a matter of months and during that time has had a few different addresses all of which have been in very expensive and exclusive areas. He is very clean cut and articulate in English with almost no accent except when he pronounces certain words they seem to have a very slight German accent to them. He is very polite and well mannered. He may be a very fine young man, but something about him just doesn't seem right and the way he handled me exploring some of the inconsistencies gave me the feeling that he is hiding something.

I don't have any evidence of wrong doing to take to the authorities so I am a bit perplexed as to what, if anything, I should do. On the one hand, I would hate to cause trouble for an innocent person. On the other hand, If I ever see this guy's picture on the news being involved in some horrific terrorist event I would be sickened if I did nothing.

I was hoping some of you out there may have some insights from what little I've offerred here and/or some advice for me.
    Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Call the nearest FBI office and express your concerns to them. It may be nothing but you never know. They can do a quick look to determine if they need to delve further.
    These days, take the safe route.

Comment

When In Doubt
      "Do not draw me without honor"

"Do not sheath me without Justice!"

Comment

Bad Gut Feeling

Originally posted by JPR View Post
        I just recently had a business dealing with an individual who gave me a bad gut feeling.

In my business, I'm required to gather a lot of personal information from individuals. In the course of interviewing this individual I noticed several subtle inconsistencies and the individual gave me conflicting information when questioned on the inconsistencies.

This person is fairly new to our country. His home country is one that is known to harbor terrorists. He has been here only a matter of months and during that time has had a few different addresses all of which have been in very expensive and exclusive areas. He is very clean cut and articulate in English with almost no accent except when he pronounces certain words they seem to have a very slight German accent to them. He is very polite and well mannered. He may be a very fine young man, but something about him just doesn't seem right and the way he handled me exploring some of the inconsistencies gave me the feeling that he is hiding something.

I don't have any evidence of wrong doing to take to the authorities so I am a bit perplexed as to what, if anything, I should do. On the one hand, I would hate to cause trouble for an innocent person. On the other hand, If I ever see this guy's picture on the news being involved in some horrific terrorist event I would be sickened if I did nothing.

I was hoping some of you out there may have some insights from what little I've offerred here and/or some advice for me.
        Definitely contact your local FBI Field Office. In all likelihood, they'll have an Agent talk to you. Let them make any further evaluations as to what potential threat, if any, this individual may pose.

Comment

In LA County we have the TEW (PM me for more info on that....kinda sensitive info). I'd contact them and provide "Lead Sheet" info to them. They are kind of a clearing house of info, plus they are a liaison to the Fan Belt Inspectors....er....FBI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2990 users online. 151 members and 2839 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X