300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Pictures of Graffiti

I live close to a railroad and there are always freight trains just chillin' on the railroad tracks and most of them have graffiti on them, which I like. I like graffiti art, and I wish I could take pictures of the graffiti, but I don't know if this is illegal or not. By the way, I live in Commerce City, Colorado. If you saw a kid taking pictures of graffiti, what would you do?

You shouldn't have a problem. But remember, a lot of times it'll be the citizens that complain, so we have to respond. If you stay cool and tell the Officer what you're doing, he shouldn't have a problem. I can't think off anything offhand that is wrong with that.
    "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

dangit i did it again. :*(
      Last edited by Presence; 06-07-2007, 09:41 AM. Reason: sorry, i forgot i can't post here... :(

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6303 users online. 351 members and 5952 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X