300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officers: Please Inform Yourselves

I ask that you use the internet as a tool to answer questons you might have about what is happening in our country at this moment. Review the information and come to your own conclusion. The Constitution you're sworn to uphold is being dissolved by unconstitutional laws and presidential executive orders.

Some things you may find interesting can be searched and found on youtube.com. A few interesting topics are as follows:
    • Depleted Uranium
    • 9/11 Building #7
    • Haliburton
    • Executive Order
    • The Bushes and the Bin Ladens
    • American Imperialism

Thank you.

Originally posted by TransientEye View Post
    I ask that you use the internet as a tool to answer questons you might have about what is happening in our country at this moment. Review the information and come to your own conclusion. The Constitution you're sworn to uphold is being dissolved by unconstitutional laws and presidential executive orders.

Some things you may find interesting can be searched and found on youtube.com. A few interesting topics are as follows:
    • Depleted Uranium
    • 9/11 Building #7
    • Haliburton
    • Executive Order
    • American Imperialism

Thank you.
    Yes, and if it's on the internet, therefore, it must be true?

Keep that tinfoil hat handy, and make sure the shiny side is outwards!
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Rosie O'Donnel? Is that you?
      "Say hal-lo to my leetle frahnd!"

Comment

Just off the tope of my head:

9/11 Building #7 No proof that the government blew the building up. An off color comment by the landlord doesn't mean squat.

Haliburton What about it? There were many companies with contracts to rebuild other countries...

Executive Order Again, what about it? There are all sorts of executive orders...from slavery to treatment of Native Americans. Bush's Executive Orders are no different than past presidents. Doing a search (as you suggested), I find text such as the following:

Q58. "I would like to know what the President can and cannot accomplish via an Executive Order. If Congress has NOT passed laws that mandate certain Administration policies which means that those policies are merely the result of interpretation of existing law then can the President issue an Executive Order that amend those policies, assuming the new policies do NOT contravene existing law. Would this be constitutional?"

A. An Executive Order can be issued by the President at any time to modify how any part of the Executive Branch does its job, or to modify how a law is implemented, if such power has been vested in the President by another law.

For example, I did a search on executive orders with the word Naval in them, and found one that transferred control of the Midway Islands from Navy control to Department of the Interior control.

Another establishes an Emergency Board to mediate disputes among various railroads, as provided in a section of the U.S. Code.

It is certain that an Executive Order could be unconstitutional. I'm not sure I get your example, but from the executive orders I have read, the power vested in the President by the Constitution or by existing law is what is used as the basis for the ability to issue the order.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene L View Post
          LOL

Thats funny.
          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Tim Dees asked us to be courteous.................

Thank you for the information Mr TransientEye
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
              Tim Dees asked us to be courteous.................

Thank you for the information Mr TransientEye

Oh, come now, deputy x 2. You don't really mean "Thank you for the information Mr. TransientEye." If courtesy requires lying, count me out.

Comment

Who said I was lying???............moving on!
                This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                  Who said I was lying???............moving on!

Well, did you really mean "Thank you" for that load of crap? That sounds smarmy to me.

Comment

Well, did you really mean "Thank you" for that load of crap? That sounds smarmy to me.
                    I'm guessing "Thank you" is just a euphamism for another similar sounding phrase, which doesn't sound like lying to me. I use the "Thank you Sir" euphamism dozens of times daily, I almost never mean the phrase as an expression of appreciation

EDJ
                    "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Originally posted by TransientEye View Post

• Depleted Uranium
                      • 9/11 Building #7
                      • Haliburton
                      • Executive Order
                      • American Imperialism

Thank you.
                      I think youtube.com has become the modern day equivalent to a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters. There is very little you cannot find on there if you look hard enough.

Comment

Hey TransientEye,

Excellent 1st post. May I suggest a more appropriate venue? ACLU.com would just luuuuv to have you.

One thing. There are also excellent ideas for a variety of KoolAid desserts on the internet as well. Enjoy!
                        The All New
                        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Wow, it took over a year and a half for this guy to compose his first post. He thought it out so well, it must be true!
                          The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Too funny, I'm still laughing...

TransientEye, this post is useless without facts. Also, you may want to post in the CIVIL RIGHTS forum for a better response.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Transient...I have sad, sad news for you.... Alex Jones is a Tool.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4644 users online. 242 members and 4402 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X