300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrantless Surveillance

I’ve got a squad who’s tactics you’ve never seen before.

I need to know parameters. Tell me everything you know.

If they can’t arrest or prosecute the individual can they do warrantless surveillance.

*Whose, my apologies.

Comment

You are a mental health issue. Go somewhere else.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLineStand View Post

If they can’t arrest or prosecute the individual can they do warrantless surveillance.

Sorry I can't help you but maybe the people on this other website can help.

Good luck!

Comment

From the OP's profile page:

Occupation -- Candidate for District Attorney

Comment

1. I’ve got a squad who’s tactics you’ve never seen before.

2. I need to know parameters. Tell me everything you know.

3. If they can’t arrest or prosecute the individual can they do warrantless surveillance.
            Clarify statement 1. A clearly vague statement provides us with nothing to go on. I am assuming you have at least a decent education. If you can’t “paint the picture” with words, you can’t get actual answers to anything.

Statement 2. Expounding on the prior example given, it is technically acceptable for anyone to provide parameters about whatever they want at this point. Tactics is a VERY broad term. Saying “tell me everything you know” could lead you anywhere. Specific questions will get you specific answers. By not providing any direction, you are inviting a chaotic set of responses regarding whatever the individual wants to talk about. If you choose to explore the imagination of many people on here, things will get interesting very quickly.

Statement 3. Before you decide to make and wear a tin foil hat, expound on what you mean. Do you think the police department in your area is enlisting the help of the NSA to listen in on your every move 24/7?

When asking questions of other cognitive human beings, it is wise to leave as little to the imagination as possible. It is guaranteed their perspective is different than yours and things will only get more complicated and confusing.
            US Army Veteran
            The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

He’s a nut case troll.

Comment

• darkhorse6
                darkhorse6 commented
                Editing a comment
                That may be the case, but I’m actually hoping for a decent reply. I guess I miss the trolls from a few years ago. Monty was always fun.

Doubtful

Im a college educated 50 year old, former EMT/ firefighter, retired military, current cop... with a penchant for hokey religions and ancient weapons... I don’t have time to type, and you don’t have time to read, “everything I know”.

Short answer is “yes”... there are some types of “surveillance” that require a warrant. Most doesn’t. The wok whole point is to develop probable cause for the warrant or arrest.

Simple example: I’m sitting beside the road with radar.. I see a car coming that seems to be speeding, so I activate the radar and confirm. I just performed warrant less surveillance... and developed probable cause.

Don't fo anything worth arresting you, and you won’t have a problem just like the other cars driving down the street that I was “surveilling” but didn’t contact.
              Last edited by tanksoldier; 01-10-2021, 05:40 PM.
              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

• Bing_Oh
                Bing_Oh commented
                Editing a comment
                You're a JEDI?!

• tanksoldier
                tanksoldier commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m supposed to be...

Christmas break is almost over
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

My younger brother was an Advanced Life Support Paramedic for many years, and was fond of saying "They don't give them lithium for nothing.".

This guy is clearly off his meds...
                Last edited by Aidokea; 01-11-2021, 03:09 AM.

Comment

We’ve been watching this guy fo awhile now...

Comment

10-2 question: Can I please ask how many of you are current LEO.

Second question: do you know how to provide a 10-2 response.

Comment

Current K9 cop. 10-2 means different things in different areas. Use plain English and ask like everyone else. Also, see my above post for helpful information.
                      US Army Veteran
                      The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

10-2 question: Can I please ask how many of you are current LEO.

Second question: do you know how to provide a 10-2 response.
                        Nutbag troll.

Comment

People who only talk in codes quite often are trying to communicate with others from other worlds, not ours.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4075 users online. 232 members and 3843 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X