300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summertime Fun

As you know, I'm 17. The age where kids' hormones are raging like a California wild fire. My question is this-

If I was in my car "listening to music" with my girlfriend at night, and the windows were all foggy, what would you do? My friends have had experiences where they would either get off with a warning or whatever, or the cop would be strict and give him a ticket or something, but I forget what the offense was. What are your thoughts?

As long as it was secluded, and you werent being bothersome to anyone else, or no one called in it, and i came upon you on routine patrol, probably hit the spotlight, flash the blues, sit there for a minute while you sweat it out, run your plate, and if everything came back ok, probably drive away and hit the airhorn a couple times. I was a teenager once, and thats what happened to me.. Theres a million things you can do, its up to the officer and how much discretion theyre going to use.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineSqueeze View Post
      As long as it was secluded, and you werent being bothersome to anyone else, or no one called in it, and i came upon you on routine patrol, probably hit the spotlight, flash the blues, sit there for a minute while you sweat it out, run your plate, and if everything came back ok, probably drive away and hit the airhorn a couple times. I was a teenager once, and thats what happened to me.. Theres a million things you can do, its up to the officer and how much discretion theyre going to use.
      Haha..that's cool.

Comment

As with most situations, your demeanor determines the outcome. If the kids are cool, I'll be cool and joke with them about it. If I get a hard time, I make it a hard time for them.

No pun intended.
        "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

If everything was normal and everybody is consenting, I'd let you off with a warning about discretion. I wouldn't just drive off as mentioned earlier though. I've gotten way too many good drug busts in this very scenario. Plus every once in awhile you do find that unwilling participant.
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by xstreamblu View Post
            As you know, I'm 17. The age where kids' hormones are raging like a California wild fire. My question is this-

If I was in my car "listening to music" with my girlfriend at night, and the windows were all foggy, what would you do? My friends have had experiences where they would either get off with a warning or whatever, or the cop would be strict and give him a ticket or something, but I forget what the offense was. What are your thoughts?

If it were me, I would invesigate what was going on. Depending on the circumstances and the ages of the individuals involved it could range anywhere from a warning to a citation to arrest or calling parents. You can't have sex in public in MD..period.
            John 3:16

Comment

I'd first make sure you weren't smoking dope. If all wants/warrants came back clean and you or your parents are the registered owners of the car, I'd let you go...unless you're an attitudinal smartmouth. Then all bets are off and I will do all I can to ruin your current and future fun with this girl.

PS--It's more fun to catch you and her actually derelicto inflagrante, especially if the windows aren't completely fogged up. Nothing like a bit of coitus interruptus to break the monotony of the graveyard shift

EDJ
              "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

As long as you don't have dope or alcohol, I'm cool with it. After all, what were back seats invented for, anyway?
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

well, i'd make sure that everything was okay and both of y'all are there willingly...next thing is checking ages...if she's under 16 I'm calling her parents..no dope, no alcohol, everything else is good to go and you're not acting the fool then I'm going to go.
                  sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Nice looks like I'm A-OK

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post

PS--It's more fun to catch you and her actually derelicto inflagrante, especially if the windows aren't completely fogged up. Nothing like a bit of coitus interruptus to break the monotony of the graveyard shift
                      EDJ
                      Don't give away all the trade secrets joe
                      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by redbird07 View Post
                        If it were me, I would invesigate what was going on. Depending on the circumstances and the ages of the individuals involved it could range anywhere from a warning to a citation to arrest or calling parents. You can't have sex in public in MD..period.
                        Right on. Depending on the age there could be big trouble.
                        Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Believe me, I'm not a creeper that goes for the YOUNG girls...it's my age, or nothing at all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5791 users online. 348 members and 5443 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X