300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY fast question

What is a minor in posession of alcohol considered? What I mean is, what class of misdemeanor is it? Thanks

In Oklahoma or Texas?

Comment

Very small.
      "Say hal-lo to my leetle frahnd!"

Comment

Misdemeanor violation in MD. No classes of misd. $500/Must appear.
        John 3:16

Comment

S.O.444- I got the violation in Oklahoma, but am applying in Texas, so I am not sure which one is important.

Thank you everyone else for your responses. I asked because I am playing the waiting game now, and started second guessing everything on my background packet. I mainly needed to make sure it wasn't a Class B or worse. I always thought I was a pretty squared away person but after that packet, I am not so sure anymore

Comment

Jurisdiction: Oklahoma
            Citations
            1) Okla. Stat. tit. 21, s. 1215
            2) Okla. Stat. tit. 37, s. 163.2
            3) Okla. Stat. tit. 37, s. 246
            Retired

Comment

Nothing more than a traffic citation (Class C) in Texas and probably looked at like that during your BI...even from a different state.
              Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Awesome. Thank you all

Comment

Summary level crime in PA. Listed in the Crimes code and comes with a mandatory D.L. suspension if convicted.
                  DO NOT POSSESS ALCOHOL....
                  Not a closed bottle, not an open bottle...
                  It stays with you for a very long time
                  I got nothing for now

Comment

In California, it is a misdemeanor. There are no classes of misdemeanors. It also means bye-bye driver's license for one year.
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

texas just a class c, know a few officers that have gotten it, and are cops, relax
                      Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3341 users online. 151 members and 3190 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X