Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Insurance

Good evening fellas (and ladies),

There’s probably better spots to put this thread in but this one gets the most action.

I was wondering what company everyone uses for life insurance. I’m 30 and been on the job 8 years. Found out a couple months ago the wife is pregnant so I’ve been looking into getting a policy. I’ve asked a lot of guys I work with but I’d like to get as many answers as possible. Anyone know of any companies in particular that take care of cops?

Increase the insurance with your employer, you should have the ability to increase your life insurance amount with your employer during the yearly coverage sign up. If you have USAA, they offer a good life insurance policy.

Comment

Originally posted by OfficerBarbrady View Post
      . Anyone know of any companies in particular that take care of cops?

Insurance companies take care of INSURANCE COMPANIES first...................remember that

Any licensed company will assess your risk and charge you a reasonable fee

START with a 1 million dollar policy
      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I get my life insurance from a large company in Austria...

Comment

I get mine from the same place that I get my home and auto insurance from.

Comment

Have mines tied into the home and auto insurance billed monthly. Check your auto & home/renters Insurance company first. Definitely agree with Iowa, START with a 1MIL policy. Hopefully it'll never be used but if it does your wife and kid(s) will thank you! Make sure your wife is the beneficiary and make sure your Kid(s) are the secondary beneficiary if God forbid anything were to happen to you and your wife. I have my policy split evenly between our three kids if anything were to happen to us.

If you plan on having another kid, get AFLAC! Wish I would have had AFLAC a year before we had the last child. AFLAC will help with finances. The caveat is you must have AFLAC 10 months to 12 months PRIOR to becoming pregnant.

LOOK INTO AFLAC AND CONTACT THEM!!!!

Good luck
            Last edited by TedMosby; 12-29-2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4898 users online. 309 members and 4589 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X