This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Question For A Cop

But I don't want anyone to tell me the truth and all answers must be sugar coated because I pay your salary. Driving home just now, I think two cops tried to tag team me. I know they wanted to find a violation. One of them got real close to the bumper on my car (aren't vision tests required for the cops now?) and my brothers wife's sisters baby daddy told me that cops can't tailgate or I can arrest them, is that true? Anyhow, all the sudden I see another cop hiding behind this big old Oak tree (which is illegal, too isn't it? Don't y'all like have to be in plain view with your blue lights on while you eat a donut in order to run radar? Anything and I get my ticket thrown out right?) and he pulls out behind me too. The two cops, they rode double down the road behind me until I freaked out and pulled over...I didn't think they were really "serious" about the blue lights and sirens because I'm not a "real" criminal so I didn't think that applied to me like at ALLLLL. I don't understand why I got arrested...because I said yes sir and no sir the whole time. Did I mention that I really want to be a cop one day, but right now I'm so bored in this town that I spend my free time riding around committing petty crimes until such time that I really just "have" to grow up...or take a polygraph...whichever comes first. So anyhow, I thought I'd register on this here place and let my very FIRST post be some off the wall BS about how I can't...I truly can't...figure out a randomly simple situation by myveryownself without feeling like you people in cyber world should TELL me what to do...so the reason I came here is because I stubbed my toe when I got pulled out of my car at the abovementioned traffic stop and I don't really want to have to complain to his boss about it, but these prison floors have so totally screwed up my pedicure, that I think it's only fair the PD pay for me to get my toes fixed. So what do you think? Were they tailgating me?
    Last edited by Smurfette_76; 06-03-2007, 05:27 PM.
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Oops, you blew it with that post. Everyone will see right through it. You used paragraphs.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Dayum-it. Lettme fix that.
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
        But I don't want anyone to tell me the truth and all answers must be sugar coated because I pay your salary. Driving home just now, I think two cops tried to tag team me. I know they wanted to find a violation. One of them got real close to the bumper on my car (aren't vision tests required for the cops now?) and my brothers wife's sisters baby daddy told me that cops can't tailgate or I can arrest them, is that true? Anyhow, all the sudden I see another cop hiding behind this big old Oak tree (which is illegal, too isn't it? Don't y'all like have to be in plain view with your blue lights on while you eat a donut in order to run radar? Anything and I get my ticket thrown out right?) and he pulls out behind me too. The two cops, they rode double down the road behind me until I freaked out and pulled over...I didn't think they were really "serious" about the blue lights and sirens because I'm not a "real" criminal so I didn't think that applied to me like at ALLLLL. I don't understand why I got arrested...because I said yes sir and no sir the whole time. Did I mention that I really want to be a cop one day, but right now I'm so bored in this town that I spend my free time riding around committing petty crimes until such time that I really just "have" to grow up...or take a polygraph...whichever comes first. So anyhow, I thought I'd register on this here place and let my very FIRST post be some off the wall BS about how I can't...I truly can't...figure out a randomly simple situation by myveryownself without feeling like you people in cyber world should TELL me what to do...so the reason I came here is because I stubbed my toe when I got pulled out of my car at the abovementioned traffic stop and I don't really want to have to complain to his boss about it, but these prison floors have so totally screwed up my pedicure, that I think it's only fair the PD pay for me to get my toes fixed. So what do you think? Were they tailgating me?
        Geez, Smurf, ya nailed it!! Really did!! Wonder if our little cry baby riding his bike in the school yard will pick up on your post? You know, that's the one who didn't like our replies, especially mine, and chose to vent. Hope by now, he's put his thumb back in his mouth, picked up his "blanky" and gone home. No doubt Mommy and Dadda can tell him how the rude cops were picking on him, and no, he didn't do anything wrong. No doubt his fragile self image has been irreparably damaged, and he'll have to spend countless hours in therapy.
        Ever wonder if the Cave Guy (Geico commercial) sitting on the shrink's couch got stopped by the cops?

Comment

He won't go to therapy, Philip...he'll team up with the 19 year old tipping porta potties over and while they're running down the road, the dude in the porche will pick them up and they'll get stopped by some cop hiding behind a dunkin donuts sign and swear they didn't cross over the arm at the railroad crossing...all the while they were really headed to C. Madd's house for some underage drinking cause they heard the cops left the booze behind. Somewhere in all that M. Hood will be shaking her finger at them and flipping LEO off at the same time.

seriously, I am AMAZED that some people have mastered breathing...
          sigpic

Comment

I pay the same taxes you do, and possibly more. I pay my salary as well. I hate that line, and I'm quick to tell someone my thoughts when they say that. I know you're joking here, but it irks me to no end.

Comment

He won't go to therapy, Philip...he'll team up with the 19 year old tipping porta potties over and while they're running down the road, the dude in the porche will pick them up and they'll get stopped by some cop hiding behind a dunkin donuts sign and swear they didn't cross over the arm at the railroad crossing...all the while they were really headed to C. Madd's house for some underage drinking cause they heard the cops left the booze behind. Somewhere in all that M. Hood will be shaking her finger at them and flipping LEO off at the same time.

Wow Smerf, you're on a **&^ roll!! I love it. You know what? You're absolutely right too.

Comment

I lost my filter last night...and I'm hard pressed to find another one.
                sigpic

Comment

Important Question.

I lost my filter last night...and I'm hard pressed to find another one.
                  Don't even try. You're batting 1000!!

Comment

Thats hilarious, LOL

Comment

*ahem* Someone was nice enough to PM me and point out that I forgot to mention the on-going "how to spot a badge bunny/holster honey/pension picker" debate. Please accept my sincerest apologies on that because most of you know my intermost thoughts about badge bunnies and their twitchy little bunny ways. I don't know HOW I overlooked that in this post and sincerely endeavor to do better next time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Continue making posts of this caliber and I will gladly hand over my nomination as o.com crack up. *RAOTFLMAO*
                        Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
                        I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
                        Originally posted by weinerdog2000
                        as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Somebody is on a roll.

Just plain sick.
                          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

. Driving home just now, I think two cops tried to tag team me.

LMAO.....I just couldn't read any past that due to thoughts that came in my mind....so sad...LOL
                            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Wait a minute...I know you. The reason I was tailgating you is because your windows tints were dark. Didn't I explain this to you when I stopped you? And my Sgt. was following me to the station when I spotted you. And the cop behind the oak tree was my partner, Ofc. Friendly, finishing up paperwork for the cat in the tree that you called 911 for.(isn't this an emergency #). We usually eat donuts inside, that way we don't get the jelly on our uniform. I usually don't run radar. I feel more comfortable in my car, sitting down The judge probably won't throw your ticket out. Sorry about the blue lights and sirens, but I tried yelling out the window for you to stop, but I couldn't get your attention. I usually arrest people for DUI, and I didn't think that an exception was warranted in your case, considering you hit 2 people. Based on the information you told me, I think you still have some maturing to do. Go to the military, go to college, stop associating with known felons and request a presidential pardon for your crime. I think you have a legitimate shot but hurry up and take it. Our dept. isn't gonna accept applications from known gang members with 10 page rap sheets for long. Good luck and keep me posted. Oh, and sorry about your toe. I suggest that the same # that you used to call us about the cat, use it to call the paramedics at 3:00am instead of going to the clinic. Your taxes pay their salary.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5989 users online. 357 members and 5632 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X